H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-18-2005, 09:46 PM

Bondage is off the scale

I got flipped off again today. I actually enjoy laughing at them - and it REALLY pisses 'em off.

Sean
Old 10-18-2005, 10:24 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

I see Bond has found the "Smileys"!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

I was blocked in by an insensitive driver once. Actually, two insensitive drivers one recent night.

Parked behind me (illegally, I might add) was a limo service black Escalade and a limo service green Jag. The way they were parked blocked me and a batch of handicapped spots that were opposite of my parking space and behind me.

The drivers were out of their vehicles chatting away, and one of them made the comment of "I'll make them wait until we are done with our conversation" as I was loading up the kid into his rocket seat.

We all buckled in, I started the H1, put the truck into reverse, and started backing up. With the new Hella work lamp I installed as my backup light, it lit everything up quite nicely. Obviously, there wasn't enough space for me to back up unless they moved or I moved them.

Mr. Escalade panicked, got in, and moved his truck. Mr. Jag backed his away from the area.

So - be prepared. People are asses sometimes.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humgirl&guy:
oh and just one more... the next time a ******* asks me how i like putting gas in my hummer.....i going to say "well about as much as your wife liked swallowing my load last night *******!"
and now thats that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like you, your gonna fit right in here perfectly.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:08 PM

Humgirl&guy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humgirl&guy:
oh and just one more... the next time a ******* asks me how i like putting gas in my hummer.....i going to say "well about as much as your wife liked swallowing my load last night *******!"
and now thats that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like you, your gonna fit right in here perfectly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-18-2005, 11:13 PM

I got into a fist fight last year with a young punk over him shouting his mouth off at me because i was driving to slow for him in my car... long story short we pulled over into a parking lot and i dropped him like a sac of sh*t!!! I believe its a matter of time before i drop another sac of sh*t ...being im driving this hummer now...... Watch your lips tree huggers!
Old 10-18-2005, 11:18 PM
Banned

Toadies is off the scale

Do all you hummer owners have a chip on your shoulders? I mean I could see myself not buying one if you have to be a instant badass.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:26 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toadies:
Do all you hummer owners have a chip on your shoulders? I mean I could see myself not buying one if you have to be a instant badass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, they started it!!
Attached Images

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-18-2005, 11:36 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toadies:
Do all you hummer owners have a chip on your shoulders? I mean I could see myself not buying one if you have to be a instant badass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Badass?? Hey man u can only pull a dogs ears so many times before he bites!
Dont let the tree huggers stop u!!! just ignore them.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Here I thought it was just damn ole Sacramento..I am not a snob or arrogant, and was not ready for the hateful attitude I got when I got my H2..I have been flipped off, sneared at, and one guy told me I should donate my monstrocity to Iraq..they needed it..We wont discuss the gas questions..but the people that will not let you in a parking lot, or cut you off and flip you off because they know you weigh 8600 pds and cannot fricking stop...I think I will plow them over next time...You have to watch everywhere you park for fear someone that is a jealous prick, wants to do something to you ride..Great to have one, but people need to stop hating..if they gave up the crack pipe, got a good job and stopped the beer parties, they could have one too..
Old 10-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

you should have seen how bad it was three years ago.... I got it the worst being 24 and Latin. I almost gave up and traded it back in.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:08 PM

i like it! like it the most when im at the gas station and two or three cars gota wait 10mins for me to fill my tank up... They get this stupid look on there faces, so ill even leave my rig there while i go in to pay...sometimes even hit the restroom for a bit to! The part i dont understand is hummers are not the worst SUV on gas!
Old 10-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

Ya know I've never gotten one nasty comment or look since I've gotten my truck (knock on wood), only compliments! Thank god, because I don't do confrontation! Maybe it's because I'm female, I don't know, but it seems that the guys on here have to put up with that sort of attitude the most. I do get the inevitable question about mileage, but they're just curious and surprised to hear it's not the 6mpg they assumed. I love to educate them about the mis-information that is always spewed about the H2. They almost always end up leaving with a smile and a new understanding!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 10-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Banned

Dan Rather is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
I've read posts about Hummer owners getting flamed and yelled at by treehuggers, etc, etc.

I've owned my H2 for a week and today I was trying to turn left into a gas station. Traffic was backed up and as I turned in, I was blocked by the rear end of a car. Both his and my window was down so I asked the guy if he wouldn't mind pulling up a few feet for me. (since he had over a car length in front of him)

He mumbled something about if I was able to get my bus pass him...blah, blah, blah.

Known for my sensitivity and lack of bluntness, I screamed at him asking "WTF did you say?"

"If you got something to say, have the balls to say it to my face"... He wouldn't look at me.

Sooooo, here we go, I guess I just joined the rank of the environmental destroying, ozone eating, fuel consuming, earth hating mofo's.

Geesh, can't wait till they say something about my gas mileage.

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get some real balls and go slap the sh.it out of the little pussy. I once beat a hippie to death with my enormous cock. That was right about the time Teddy kennedy drown that broad so my story got swept under the rug. God damn media hogging Chowder-head!!!
Old 10-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Banned

Dan Rather is an unknown quantity at this point

Toadies = deaf as a banana slug w/ brains to match.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Rather:
Toadies = deaf as a banana slug w/ brains to match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you notice Toadies can't log on anymore????

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My Video Collectionez