H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad that everyone is of understanding.

I feel like these two folks were bad news and felt it too juicy a situation and necessary info to be put to the others.

(A wig and fake meetings, 4 months of BS. Come on.)

I was wronged in the beginning of it all, for no reason. So I had no reason to hide the info. I don't know you and don't take kindly to harsh words and I don't forget stuff like that, no reason to care or hide your stupidity.

Slinging words out in the open forum is one thing- going after someone in a pm unprovoked and questioning their parenthood and using rude language (from a man to a woman) is another. It was personal and uncalled for.

And

Using a forum name like h2co-pilot is one thing- lying about your possesions, marital status, and serving up a plate of bull**** with almost every post is another.

So pm who you want, shade the truth- suck up to whoever you want and post wherever you want. I did my duty and feel no regrets. I accept your apology but still think you all are weird and creepy and would appreciate it if you stayed the f- away from me. That is all.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Hummer Deity

I am glad that everyone is of understanding.

I feel like these two folks were bad news and felt it too juicy a situation and necessary info to be put to the others.

(A wig and fake meetings, 4 months of BS. Come on.)

I was wronged in the beginning of it all, for no reason. So I had no reason to hide the info. I don't know you and don't take kindly to harsh words and I don't forget stuff like that, no reason to care or hide your stupidity.

Slinging words out in the open forum is one thing- going after someone in a pm unprovoked and questioning their parenthood and using rude language (from a man to a woman) is another. It was personal and uncalled for.

And

Using a forum name like h2co-pilot is one thing- lying about your possesions, marital status, and serving up a plate of bull**** with almost every post is another.

So pm who you want, shade the truth- suck up to whoever you want and post wherever you want. I did my duty and feel no regrets. I accept your apology but still think you all are weird and creepy and would appreciate it if you stayed the f- away from me. That is all.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Hummer Expert

MONSTERMATT is an unknown quantity at this point

"AS ELCOVA HUMMER DISCUSSION TURNS" STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF THE SAGA
Old 02-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MONSTERMATT:
"AS ELCOVA HUMMER DISCUSSION TURNS" STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF THE SAGA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're next.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MONSTERMATT:
"AS ELCOVA HUMMER DISCUSSION TURNS" STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF THE SAGA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're next. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please say I'm done with though?
Old 02-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

***Deleted***
Old 02-04-2006, 01:44 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
Movin - I have a spare spine I can sell you if you need it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Could I have it first? Mine's starting to itch!
Old 02-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Hummer Deity

That's fine Racer, but what would you do if someone sent you sent you some crap like that and then you found out that they were complete posers. Would you just sit on it and say that's fine, or protect the weirdness?

Lets get something straight-

I never lied, I just outed the truth.

I never posted bad pictures of anyones kids.

Remember, I had a nice little pm going on with Bondage too. Some drama just like this was going on at the time and I had nothing to do with it. I get slammed and personally/vulgarly attacked, wait you know what...

You read the links and past posts of what was going on. If you still feel the same way- like I said fine. You've been here less than a month and are willing to meet up with people that met you on the internet with false pretenses, obviously you don't know what is going on and I don't need to explain anything to you.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
I had so much respect for all of you veterans until today. Sad in a matter of hours it just vanished.

Movin - I have a spare spine I can sell you if you need it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's cool I'm sure your wife could use it I thought I heard to snap lastnight. . Got to be able to contain myself from behind more.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
That's fine Racer, but what would you do if someone sent you sent you some crap like that and then you found out that they were complete posers. Would you just sit on it and say that's fine, or protect the weirdness?

Lets get something straight-

I never lied, I just outed the truth.

I never posted bad pictures of anyones kids.

Remember, I had a nice little pm going on with Bondage too. Some drama just like this was going on at the time and I had nothing to do with it. I get slammed and personally/vulgarly attacked, wait you know what...

You read the links and past posts of what was going on. If you still feel the same way- like I said fine. You've been here less than a month and are willing to meet up with people that met you on the internet with false pretenses, obviously you don't know what is going on and I don't need to explain anything to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Co-Pilot. Promise I won't wake up tomorrow in any more 3 some's with people? . Unless it's 2 hot blondes. And before anyone add's in a smart ass commit. Women I mean.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Hummer Deity

I'm SORRY.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:52 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

I'm SORRY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forgive you. But tomorrow a good story about 2 blondes wouldn't hurt my ego. Hope to see ya at Moab.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:58 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

CP, don;t get me wrong, I know there are two sides to every story. I understand YOU didn't post those pics long ago but any parent should understand that anything scott and ginger did or said after that should be understood.

I can say myself if it had my children I wouldn't have given the same quarter. The person who did it would have been hunted down, their head ripped off and I would **** down thier necks and posted pics of it here. As they said they were enraged and got pulled into the pit, they admitted to that. I think you or I would have done the same. No? Do you have kids CP? Ever feel that parental protection rage come out?

They wanted to come back because they liked many here but didn't want to fight anymore. Who would? They wanted the pics to stop. They walked and started fresh. Lie? Yes. Malicious? No

They apologized and have kept quite all day while they have been flamed. We all just want it to end. Respect one another.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Hummer Deity

CP, don;t get me wrong, I know there are two sides to every story. I understand YOU didn't post those pics long ago but any parent should understand that anything scott and ginger did or said after that should be understood.<span class="ev_code_RED">Yeah, it kinda sucked, but you werent there. Having a picture with your wife and kids with Howard Sterns head? Not exactly so disgusting that I would pipe up and freak. Scott was mad because they were on threads that had bad awful language between him and others.</span>

I can say myself if it had my children I wouldn't have given the same quarter. The person who did it would have been hunted down, their head ripped off and I would **** down thier necks and posted pics of it here. As they said they were enraged and got pulled into the pit, they admitted to that. I think you or I would have done the same. <span class="ev_code_RED">I would have pm'd and cussed out the person doing it, lots of parents on the forum- he chose me.</span>No? Do you have kids CP? <span class="ev_code_RED">Yeah, and I don't post their pictures on the internet- especially while flaming others.</span>Ever feel that parental protection rage come out? <span class="ev_code_RED">Yes, 'specially after someone questions my parental abilities.</span>

They wanted to come back because they liked many here but didn't want to fight anymore. Who would? They wanted the pics to stop. They walked and started fresh. Lie? Yes. Malicious? No <span class="ev_code_RED">K, but weird and creepy, yes.</span>

They apologized and have kept quite all day while they have been flamed. We all just want it to end. <span class="ev_code_RED">That's why I posted this thread. But thanks for your quick opinions.</span>Respect one another. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Hummer Deity

PS- I wish I had saved that pm from Scott. Maybe you all would understand my feelings on all this. I have like 4 pages of pm's and deleted just that one awhile ago. Just because it made me feel awful every time I saw the title.

No, matter, I am done with it all.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's why I posted this thread. But thanks for your quick opinions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies if this posts intentions were to really end this. I just didn't read it that way. But then again I've been reading hateful and mean posts all day so I may have misinterpreted.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:49 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

...sitting here LMFAO!
Old 02-04-2006, 02:49 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

I think I speak for the majority. They are just afraid to say it.