H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-03-2007, 04:41 AM
Hummer Veteran

MattRoberts123 is on a distinguished road
Cool Smoked a ricer today

Well... I was a little cranky this evening, and coming back from a local blockbuster a little rice rocket pulled up next to me at the intersection. It was 2 teenagers, in one of those POS rice racers where the paint is peeling off EVERYWHERE, yet they still think they are REAL hard because they have a spoiler that might help E.T. find his way home and the typical obnoxious exhaust.

Well, typically I won't mess with these guys.. only for the reason that I know their 4 banger imports will beat me just due to size and weight alone.... and I can't stand to give any piece of **** like that the satisfaction of winning, no matter what level.

Well anyways, I started going, and just because I left from a dead stop a second before him... he thought I was trying to race... I thought, WTF. So I reached to turn off the air conditioner and stomped on it... I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.... I SMOKED HIM. All the way up to 90 he couldn't even keep up with my rear bumper. That exhaust of his was screamin, and he was tryin to show his loser buddy how cool he was... but the fact remains... he got BEAT.. by a stock H2 with 24" wheels and 37" tires. HAHAHAH

I can't believe you could drive a POS like that around, trying to be all showy about how fast and badass your ride is, and a H2 can beat you! This really makes me want to get a supercharger just so I can go around and mess with more of these guys!

Anyways, I just got a good laugh outta the whole deal, thought I would share with everyone!

Carless... riding the bus... Trying to decide on which 08 H2 to get
Old 04-03-2007, 05:30 AM
Hummer Veteran

eugenebeauxbuton is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Smoked a ricer today

i bet he went home with his tail between his legs just wondering how the %$# he got his a$$ stomped by your huge HUMMER haha

Hummer Owner (n.): a different type of person altogether. 2006 Black H3 with Luxury Package, Sunroof, Chrome Wheels, Chrome Appearance Package, Chrome Tubular Side Steps NO MORE, XM, Monsoon Sound System. SOON TO BE GETTING SOME TOYO 33'S AND DITCHING THE LAME 31'S!!!!!
Old 04-03-2007, 06:24 AM
Steve - SanJose

picking your battles
Old 04-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

I beat a sebring once. The kid was pissed, and I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I won.

-007=
Old 04-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

The H2 with just some small adjustments and punching the tow/haul button will make the H2 jump with a little quicker step. Dennis calls the tow/haul button His factory supercharger I think it was called. But, He did discover by accident that it changes the tranny shift etc. as it should and made him quicker off the line.

But, pick something like a Vette or a 350Z and it will give a better look at where the H2 rates unless some serious cash is spent on the H2. I bought my 2005 and well of course went right to make it faster, quicker, and well just plain old meaner. My cousin bought a new 2005 Vette not with the upgraded engine but, anyway in a 0 to 60 I left him makin smoke and he never could catch up. I had told him I may could give him a run for his money but, he just laughed at me. I did not tell him I was running around 500HP at the wheels. I did tell him after though. He told me he was never going to take any big rig for granted and especially an H2.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 04-03-2007, 08:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

RichS is on a distinguished road

'05 Daughter-Luxury and Adventure Package (Sweet!)
Old 04-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
The H2 with just some small adjustments and punching the tow/haul button will make the H2 jump with a little quicker step. Dennis calls the tow/haul button His factory supercharger I think it was called. But, He did discover by accident that it changes the tranny shift etc. as it should and made him quicker off the line.

TAZ

Yeeeeeees.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Elcova Rookie

007hum is off the scale

I have an 03 H2 and love it to death.

I also love my 05 EVO MR
all wheel drive and fast as hell

This car corners very fast and has tons of power and is fun to drive.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet he went to get his rear wing extensions today and new plastic spinners from WAlmart. He'll beat you next time for sure now!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Hummer Professional

Fastest H-Town Realtor is off the scale

Ricers have a hard time getting beat by a JEEP. One mouthed off about my allegedly having " NAWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS". I simply explained that his momma wanted her ironing board back off the trunk of his ride.

Have-08 Titan C/C,06 GCSRT-425FTLB & AWD, other junk..
Want-08 Viper, 06 M5
Old 04-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Hummer Authority

mikejr is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite saying about the ricers is.....there goes another POS with a loud fart pipe on it......

2008 H2 Lux Series, Slate Blue, everything but the air suspension - sold

2006 H2 Lux Series, Uplevel Chrome, DVD's, Slate Blue, Sun Roof - sold

"If Life Gives You Limes, Make Margaritas" - Jimmy Buffett
Old 04-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Aficionado_VT is on a distinguished road

Rice boxes= .
Old 04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hey 007hum you are talking about a totally different animal in the EVO. This little monster was made from ground up to kick serious behind. AWD puts it all on the ground like the H2 does. It is wound so tight you wonder if it would blow up but, they just will not do it. They are like the Energizer Bunny. After that EVO then You look and see if You can import a right hand drive Skyline and then You got even more monster to run on the road.

Ken if your video is no longer on this forum you need to post that run with the Lighting. You kicked his tail so BAAAAAAD!!!!!! Then the Lighting was wearing out everything else on the track if i remember right but, not the H2.

I got a shot at a VW Golf running 20lbs. of boost with carbon fiber hood. The thing was light as a firefly. We did not get a heads up run but, I pulled out of Dragons parking lot with the VW behind and it was understood we would see if I could pull away. It ended up He could not catch me. He was so light and small I could have fit the VW on the roof of the H2. We did make some individual runs down the road and he said watching me at about 7500lbs. he was impressed and the guys watching said they thought I was faster. Sure seemed to me no question I was faster when i stood and watched his run. So we can make these big monsters run but, if you off road you do not need it all. Just more torque to break something. But, in a Mall Queen hey make it do all I can.

If You got a chance to watch the new ESPN show PIPES You will see Dragon or Bryan Lin my buddy with His shop team Motorsports Authority win the first round drag race running a 2006 350Z. Check the time of shows coming on over the next month or so all the way to the final race left after 12 rides were entered to race. Bryan advances now to 2nd round. I think the winner has a chance to win $40,000. It is an elimination tourney situation and I know how it turns out but, I will not tell. Seriously it is a show done in central Arkansas that ESPN is trying out. The lady host is Arkansas tv talent. Anyway I was proud of Bryan and his guys and wanted to let all know to check the show out. It is going to be allot of import against muscle car races. Check it out as Bryan has been a huge influence as to what we have done to my H2 for shows. He designed the look and electronics on the H2 after I kept asking him can we do this and that. The 12" front dash monitor was my idea and I think Bryan wishs I had not talked Him into that deal. He has had to build a complete center dash and factory stuff that was used to bolt on factory dash had to be cut off. So they got cut before He finished dash for 12" touchscreen so He had no way to back out of building the new custom dash. I know bad but, something had to be done to get him to not be able to back out of the big screen. I have been the one pushing the power end so if it blows up no one to blame but Me.
Anyway it is a good show with a different twist to it than all the others.

TAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007hum
I have an 03 H2 and love it to death.

I also love my 05 EVO MR
all wheel drive and fast as hell

This car corners very fast and has tons of power and is fun to drive.
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges