H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 12-10-2005, 06:26 PM

toughguy is off the scale

How important is this survey? I purchased my Hummer H3, about a month ago, and soon after my purchase, I was told by the salesperson and a Dealer Hummer Representative. That we are trying very hard to make you COMPLETELY SATISFIED. So, when you get your Satisfaction Survey, you can answer COMPLETELY SATISFIED. I've even received a couple of phone calls by the salesperson and the Dealer Hummer Representative asking if I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!
So what's the deal with this Survey? the salesperson and the Dealer Hummer Representative, really want me to fill in that left hand column COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

My dealer sucked
Old 12-15-2005, 11:43 PM

trading13 is off the scale

I got my survey, 3 reminder follow up letters and an extra survey (just in case I lost the first one, I guess) all from Hummer not my dealer. Dang I'm gonna send it at some point I swear!!!

Anon did you go to Kachina? They really kinda suck. Eddie at Royal in Tucson was really great. Hey where did you get your windows tinted?
Old 12-11-2005, 03:26 AM

Aqualight is off the scale

I was told about the survey but haven't received one yet. I bought my H3 on Thanksgiving eve. Nothing but good comments to say for Sewell Hummer in Plano Tx. They definitely won me over.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

NM H3 is off the scale

Stopped by my dealer yesterday, and was talking to the sales manager. Asked about the tray/cup that no longer comes in the center console of all models. I was given a price, and then mentioned I had still not received my survey, but would let him know when I received it. He gave me a tray. I also asked about the price of mud flaps, gave me those too.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:47 AM

J.L is off the scale

pick up your survey form your home ? and a free gift WOW
Old 12-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

C S I = $$$$$
Top Box is everthing!75-100k a year for the dealership.If your happy let them know if not....hold it over there heads.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:27 AM

Went to dealer today, with survey in hand. And told the saleperson that I was not COMPLETELY SATISFIED.There was no way, I was going to put COMPLETELY SATISFIED, on the survey. So, he asked "What can I do to change your mind". So, I thought for a moment and realized, how dirty the H3 get's without the Mud Flaps. So, I said "get me the Mud Flaps and I will fill it out right now COMPLETELY SATISFIED". So, that's what he did. I saved eighty bucks on the Mud Flaps.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Hummer Veteran

Ken06H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

At some dealership, bonuses are dependent upon the results of the survey.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:26 PM

How important is this survey? I purchased my Hummer H3, about a month ago, and soon after my purchase, I was told by the salesperson and a Dealer Hummer Representative. That we are trying very hard to make you COMPLETELY SATISFIED. So, when you get your Satisfaction Survey, you can answer COMPLETELY SATISFIED. I've even received a couple of phone calls by the salesperson and the Dealer Hummer Representative asking if I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!
So what's the deal with this Survey? the salesperson and the Dealer Hummer Representative, really want me to fill in that left hand column COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Hummer Veteran

Anonymous is off the scale

I got a call from the salesman today. He told me that I should be getting the survey in the mail soon and wanted to make sure that I was "completely satisfied". Truthfully, I'm not that satisfied with the salesman, and less than impressed with the dealership, only because of the extras that they tried to add on to the sticker after the deal was done. You know, pinstriping (Yuck, and it wasn't on the car yet), $285 to tint just the front two windows (got them all tinted for $100), $485 for the "desert protection package" (what a joke, ask me if you want to know what's involved in that), and $250 for VIN etching (free from most local PDs and $9 for the do-it-yourself kit at Pep Boys). Anyway, I had to debate each one and it added an extra hour to the deal.

So the salesman tells me over the phone that once I get the survey and fill it out "completely satisfied" of course, they'll send someone to my house to pick it up and leave me a nice gift too. Hmmm, they must really want me to be "completely satisfied". Its gonna cost 'em.

Class winner 1996 Parker 400, Laughlin Desert Challenge, Baja 500...I\'ve never been to the mall!
Old 12-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Hummer Expert

evldave is off the scale

I'm waiting until I get my 2k oil change/dash gauge/gm label fix/washer recall fix ALL FIXED. Can't hurt to send it in late, right? Plus I can hold it over their head - really, though, the only thing I wasn't completely statisfied with was the annoyance about the survey! Go figure...
Old 12-11-2005, 01:43 AM

x-humm is off the scale

I don't it works. When I received my survey and I complained about the Dealer. They didn't bother to contact me for further details or try to investigate what the Dealer did wrong. I think this is "bull" survey...and they want to pay you to write (or lie) about how good they are...
Old 12-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Hummer Expert

Mike E is off the scale

It's thier way of "grading" dealerships to make sure they are providing good cusomer service. I work on the Real Estate side of GMAC and we do the same thing and make it marketable to public. It's called, Premier Service. Thier may be an incentive from GM to the dealership if they receive a certain percentage of excellent surveys returned.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:53 AM

4churchill is off the scale

the survey is very important. allocation as well as SFE and many other things are based on it. many salesmen have their monthly percenbtages affected by surveys. people think they are a joke, but for a salesman and dealership they are actually very important. the dealer receives a copy of every survey!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-15-2005, 02:03 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

NM H3 guess they are pretty important you got some goodies hey theres away ~ can get some free crap
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

... and some sales people get fired over this! If you are not 100% satisfied, make sure you tell them, so they can take care of that for you. Christmas is around the corner.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:12 PM

J.L is off the scale

If a question is answered anything but Completely satisfied the result is considered to be unsatisfied and shows negative , I once had customers from another country ASIA and they killed me in total scores running for a 3 month period .One more in that 3 month time I would have lost my job .The crazy part is the most satisfied customers dont send in the survey due to the fact thay have no complaints . let's face when something goes wrong you want to express it and vent . So a survey would work better if some how it was mandatory that all customers fill in and send them back .I dislike asking a cutomer to answer completely satisfied it should happen with out asking .
Old 12-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Hummer Professional

aggiehummer...er is off the scale

From a dealer, please give straight A's on the surveys. It's a stupid system. If GM wants accurate feedback, they shouldn't base bonuses on these surveys.

If you had a huge problem with your salesman or the dealer, write that down in the comments section, or call the sales manager and discuss it with them.

Whatever you do, don't have them come pick it up. Then they'll look at it and decide whether or not to send it in.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

Planohummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evldave:
I'm waiting until I get my 2k oil change/dash gauge/gm label fix/washer recall fix ALL FIXED. Can't hurt to send it in late, right? Plus I can hold it over their head - really, though, the only thing I wasn't completely statisfied with was the annoyance about the survey! Go figure... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If GM receives the survey more than 45 days after it's mailed to you, it doesn't count. The dealer can still see the survey, but it's not included in the overall calculation