KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I told you!! Something MUST be done

Most popular names in England last year:
http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch...ions/names.htm

Please note the following:
#23 Mohammed
#56 Muhammed
#70 Mohammad

It's just a matter of time before the radical parasites take over a nuclear country. And yes, it's started here. The liberals are going to kill us off with their policies.
Quote:
Last month Keith (Hakim Mohammad) Ellison of Minnesota became the first Muslim elected to serve in the Congress and shocked many Americans by declaring that he would take his oath of office by placing his hand on the Quran rather than the Bible. Can a true believer in the Islamic doctrine found in the Quran swear allegiance to our Constitution? Those who profess a sincere belief in Allah say "no!"
Quote:
Keith Ellison has been reported to be associated with an extreme Muslim sect that recognizes no law as superior to Sharia, the Islamic code, and that preaches no Muslim can swear allegiance to the US Constitution, something required of Congressmen. He is also associated with American Open University, a radical Islamic school [ interesting choice of a name don't you think?] whose founder has denounced the US system of democracy as antithetical to Islam, and announced that laws contrary to their faith are prohibited
Quote:
For those with eyes to see, the mask has long since fallen from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Even such stalwart Democrats as Senators Dick Durbin and Charles Schumer have come to recognize CAIR's "association with groups that are suspect," its "ties to terrorism" and its "intimate links with Hamas."

Last edited by KenP : 12-22-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Hummer Messiah

Default Re: I told you!! Something MUST be done

His supporters are CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad and Chairman of the Board Parvez Ahmed.
Quote:
Ellison's election will certainly send a powerful message, as does the support of Ellison by the likes of Awad and Ahmed, though not the message that they note. Meet Nihad Awad:
? Nihad Awad publicly declared his enthusiasm for Hamas at Barry University in Florida in 1994: "I'm in support of Hamas movement more than the PLO."
? This same year, according to the Weekly Standard, when Mike Wallace of CBS's "60 Minutes" asked Awad if he supports the "military undertakings of Hamas," Awad stood up for the terrorist group and told him, "The United Nations Charter grants people who are under occupation [the right] to defend themselves against illegal occupation."
? In an August 19, 2006 interview on C-SPAN's Washington Journal, Awad rationalized suicide terrorism by suggesting it's really about fighting injustice. He refers to the writing of author Robert Pape on the subject: "He found out that it [suicide terrorism] has more to do with occupations and fighting injustice than religion. It really responds to the myth and the known notion now that has been used by several commentators and some politicians as a clich? because it sounds maybe dramatically well but factually it is not."
? Shortly after September 11, 2001, Awad and CAIR placed on their website a picture of the World Trade Center in flames and under it a call for donations. It read, "What you can do for the victims of the WTC and Pentagon attacks," and by clicking on "Donate to the NY/DC Emergency Relief Fund" one was unsuspectingly sent directly to the website of the Holy Land Foundation. A week later, the wording of the site was changed, as visitors to the site were directly told to "Donate through the Holy Land Foundation." The link was on CAIR's website until early December 2001, when the information mysteriously disappeared.
? On December 4, 2001, the reason for the disappearance was apparent, as the Holy Land Foundation's assets were blocked by the United States government for funneling money to Hamas. According to the White House website, "The U.S.-based Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development [provided] millions of dollars each year that [was] used by HAMAS."
? On Sept. 16, 2000, at a Washington rally sponsored by CAIR, AMC, and MPAC, Awad declared: "They [the Jews] have been saying 'next year to Jerusalem,' we say 'next year to all of Palestine!'"
Quote:
Awad is a former official of the Islamic Association of Palestine, which was a front group for Hamas. As one can infer from the items above, Awad and CAIR appear to act as voices of the "Wahhabi lobby" and as a front for supporters of Islamist terrorism. Below is a photo of Awad speaking on April 20, 2002 in Washington, D.C. on a stage bearing the flag of Hezbollah.
Quote:

And who is Parvez Ahmed? Ahmed was a prominent supporter of Sami Al-Arian, the convicted terrorist financier and head of the North American branch of the terrorist Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:17 AM
Hummer Authority

K9sH3 is on a distinguished road

Old 12-24-2006, 02:20 AM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, but from what I have seen there are just too many stupid people in this country to actually understand what is happening. Too many people believe Islam is a peaceful religion when it is not a peaceful religion. First Europe, then the Americas, then the world. If we don't wake up, in a few hundred years, Islam will be the only religion left.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:38 AM
Hummer Veteran

-=Mac=- is on a distinguished road

Almost makes that war in Iraq sound worthwhile, doesn't it? The next time someone says "Cut & Run!", take the time to remind them of the price of freedom.

-Mac
Old 12-24-2006, 08:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Mac=-
Almost makes that war in Iraq sound worthwhile, doesn't it? The next time someone says "Cut & Run!", take the time to remind them of the price of freedom.

-Mac
Take time to build GDamn walls and stop illegal immigration.

Take time out to PROFILE those visiting this country.

Take time out to PROFILE those using airlines... and buses... and...

Use Isael's methods... Oh wait... We can't. The liberals don't want us to protect ourselves.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
First Europe, then the Americas, then the world. If we don't wake up, in a few hundred years, Islam will be the only religion left.
Industialized nation's families typically have a very low birth rate. In England you see about 1.5 children born to each couple. A typical Muslim family in England is having 5-6 children per couple. The religion now emphasizes having many children, whereas in the past, it didn't make that emphasis.

What do you think will happen?