H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I not for sure if all GM Dealership use Enterprise Rent A Car, for there rental car comnpany. I get my Hummer service thru Legends Cadilliac and Hummer of Scottsdale Arizona.
Legends does a out standing job of servicing my Hummer and cleaning the Hummer.

My problem is with the Enterprise Rent A Car Company that is at Legends. Every time I have to get a car from them, the car is dirty and has any were from 1/4 to 1/2 tank of gas in it.

I have never got a clean car or a car with a full tank of gas from them.

Well a week ago the Hummer was in the shop for the hole week being service. I went thru 3 rent a cars that week. The frist was a 06 small GM 4 door truck, the radio would not work., so I turn the truck back in and they gave me a trail balzer with a up grade charge to my bill, well the trail blazer broke down in the middle of the street and I had to be pushed to the side of the street by the police. So the next day I called them up and told them I need a another car and they will have to pick this car up.

After 4 hours of getting the run a round from them and missing my business meetings. I get a very dirty rent a car from them. The car had less then 1/4 of a tank of gas in it. My wife calls up and chews ass, on them over the car.

Well we take the car back and pick up the Hummer, and at that time we were told that they would be no charge to us for the rent a car.

So after checking my bank account I find out that I was being bill $ 63.22 for my rent a car.

Well today Monday 9-12-05 I return to the Dealership to have the Hummer service and to take up the matter with Enterprise on my billing. Well after the frist guy gave me the run around I got the second guy a manager. But I had to wait for 30 Min for him to quit F__king around and him to wait on me.

Well I told the Manager my problem, he then get a attiude with me over the billing and tells me my wife was rude to his people, and we were being billed for are rudeness.

Well I Blew!! I aksed the Guy if he wanted me to " Whip His Ass Now ! Or Wait A Min For Him To Remove The Charged From My Creadit Card Befor I Whip His Ass? "

Well I then walked out of the office and went to The Head Servicer Director and told him about what just took place.

Well as I was talking to the Service Director of Legends. The Scottsdale Police Department shows up, with Two Police Officers. No more then 5 min has passed.

Well as the story goes, I advised the Two Officers that I am a retire Police Capt, and I did tell the manager of the rent a car company that I was going to kick his ass.

Well to make my story short. I was charged and served with a Trespass Warning form Scottsdale Police Department.

Note that I can no longer received a Rent A Car when I have my Vehicle Service and I can not Step foot inside of the Rent A Car Office for one year from this date 9-12 - 05 to 9-12-06.

To make this story funny, I am ban from the Office were I have to Pay to have my Hummer Service for one year. Do you think I can get free service for the next hole year,