H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-08-2005, 02:06 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful Marc, lots of bug spray. You don't know what's forming, floating and biting down there. Good you received immunizations. And if nothing else, it will save you from getting any BNBs.

(Big nasty bugbites)
Old 09-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Marc, if you do come this way. Let me know and I'll give you my numbers. If you and your crew needs something I am only 2.5 hours away.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Will do. Knowing FEMA we'll get about a days notice before we get sent (if at all). My wife's not too happy about me agreeing to go if we get called. I've been working non-stop 36 hour shifts with 12 off before I go in for another 36 for the past 2 months. We're short 15 people now with another station opening up October 1. But her nut-job sister is coming to town for 3 weeks this coming Monday, so the timing couldn't be better for me to go.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Dick long story but bad health caused massive muscle loss. Still trying to gain back but, does not seem at 48 I can come back to where I was 4 years ago. I was lean and cut palyed on 5 softball teams traveling all the time. I did learn though from some body builders that I was working to much. It sounds like You may be also. I was going everyday for similar time and the muscle guys had Me reduce to 1 hour 3 days aweek 4 days max. I upped My protein with shakes and went on effervesense creatin if I spelled it right. I had been hung at 140/5'11" and got back to 170 and blew a gasket and started bleeding again. The doc and the guys I worked out with made Me stop so now I get hung at 145/150 and due baby pushups and a few other things. You will most likely recover well if You still have normal food absorbtion which I do not. I'm malnourished all the time with so much of the GI removed. I had always wished I could eat anything and not get fat well I wish I had not wished that. You do not live well being able to eat anything it seems. I should have left what God gave Me alone and been happy with a little weight and good health. I hope You get back to as normal as You can. I feel for Ya. PARAGON also has had and does fight some bad health issues so We have sympathy for You. PARAGON hope Your doing well. I got a case of food poisoning last Thursday and Friday at Church national softball tourney and spent both days in hotel 12 hours away from home in Dothan, AL. Very nice place and pretty. Anyway dropped to 130 and have fought My way back to 137. Just eating junk and honestly hating it to get weight up. Hope to see You after MOAB coming back.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 09-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

OH forgot to add. LA gov I guess asked AR gov to send Guard down. 39th got sent just being back from Iraq. Got down there and the local sheriffs gave them probs and I guess resented Guard being there. Commander asked if they could be moved out of the parrish they were in to go to a friendlier place. The Guard said they were back house to house cleaning out the scum just like back in Iraq. I guess that is why they asked them to come down with the routine already down. I know most of the guys did not mind but, I felt bad for them having just gotten back. One of the sat channels are going to start a documentary on the 39th soon. I have been told they are going to come back and add on with the trip to LA now after being back home. It was amazing to see the guys in the 39th heading out happy to do it knowing they said at least they were going to see more results from there help now than in Iraq. I guess they did not count on Boss Hog as the commander called the sheriff that gave them a hard time. I would think that there may be more to the problem than personality conflict. The guard guys may have acted up considering they just got back from rough handling terrorists and miss handled some civilians. I hope not and do not think so but, You never know.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 09-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Hummer Veteran

Dick Renaud is off the scale

Thanks for the info. Iwill try that, but have to run the effervesense creatinine by the transplant team as creatinine is one of the primary factors they follow for kidney function and mine is extremely well controlled over the last 45 days. It actually normallized with the new kidney and the team tweaked it to get the great number I have been running. It is all one big science project and they only have a license to practice.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Hummer Expert

Well, it's official now. FEMA is a joke. We've been standing by for over a week now. FEMA just asked for a 10 man deployment consisting of chief level people to come down. Not to do any work, but just to plan. You think we'd be past the planning stage by now. I removed my name from the list. They're now looking at going down in a week or 2 and I'd end up missing my vacation if I went. The wife would be ****ed to say the least. Oh well, I may end up getting shipped down at the end of October.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Hummer Expert

You've got to be ****ing kidding me. I can't say P I S S E D without it getting censored?
Old 09-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

Dick Renaud is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:
Well, it's official now. FEMA is a joke. We've been standing by for over a week now. FEMA just asked for a 10 man deployment consisting of chief level people to come down. Not to do any work, but just to plan. You think we'd be past the planning stage by now. I removed my name from the list. They're now looking at going down in a week or 2 and I'd end up missing my vacation if I went. The wife would be ****ed to say the least. Oh well, I may end up getting shipped down at the end of October. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear that. Some of our local FD Paramedics are hooking up thru LE & FD in MS & LA and plan to figure out billing to FEMA later. The system needs some work.