H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by really can't:
n2itnsd-
I never said anything about gashogs. I wrote this this morning and thought it was funny...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://technosanity.7gen.com/gasahol...anonymous.html
Old 05-29-2005, 01:46 AM

really can\'t is off the scale

The one I wrote was funny. That other piece of drivel reads like a greenpeace newsletter. I've never seen it before. Takeoffs on the twelve steps are not a radical new idea.

By the way. I'm a friend of Jimmy K.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:58 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by really can't:
The one I wrote was funny. That other piece of drivel reads like a greenpeace newsletter. I've never seen it before. Takeoffs on the twelve steps are not a radical new idea.

By the way. I'm a friend of Jimmy K. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> OK... so is that important? BTW, I thought it was funny. A little...
Old 05-29-2005, 02:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way. I'm a friend of Jimmy K. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

By the way. I'm a friend of Jimmy K. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, sport. Whatever you say. Quite coincidental that some of YOUR steps are word for word with the steps from the link. And, by the way, it was written by David Herron.

Move on, chief. You are above your pay grade around here. Also, it's gasOholics, not gasAholics.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:29 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Goodgrief Ken.
I'm gone for a few days and You are spoiling Our precious little Co-Pilot with Your rough as a cob mentality. I mean look at those beautiful fingers making such an ugly gesture. Co-Pilot please do not lower Yourself to the mentality of the members of this board including Myself. Your IQ is what has kept Us out of the cellar dweller catagore for so long and that with Your great writing skills.

Oh by the way I'm still in New York. It is interesting. Leaving for home late Wednesday. I rode the subway once, OK. Saw the naked cowboy they call him. He is brave that is for sure.
Riding an open deck tour bus Monday. Going to China town and Central Park with My Daughter and Her fiance. They want to ride horse carraige in Central Park.
Man I have found out it is cheaper to hire a Limo than to ride in a taxi or rent a car.
The thing that shocked Me which I had it figured out quickly but, did not say anything until My Daughter asked Dad what is it that stink all the time. I asked Her if it smelled similar to the waste treatment back home that is about 10 miles from Us but, with wind right You can get a whif of it. The sewer smell comes out of every grate You walk past. Surprised Us to say the least.

You can smell Falafle (sp?) everywhere, what is a falafle? I had lamb over rice on one lunch break and it was good. Saw Hair Spray and Movin Out on Broadway. Seeing Phatom Monday. So far they are Ok, liked Movin Out.
Took My 2 kids to Manhatan Ocean Club for seafood. Daughter wanted Halibut. $33 for one 8 ounce slab and nothing with it except bread. I had 1 crab cake and saute' mushrooms for $27. Oh well concierge recommend it and got reservations. They were booked but, had a cancelation so We got in. Lucky Me!
Experience was OK.
So far I have enjoyed the street food more than the resteraunts. Going to Hard Rock Cafe Monday. Purchased a express pass last year in Vegas. Supposed to let Me and My group to pass waiting line. Will see?
After kid practices 9am to 1pm She has the rest of the day free to sight see Monday until Phantom at 8pm. Anything someone can recommend to see?

I walked Madison Avenue and allot of the larger name streets I have heard of. Wanting to look at the financial distric.

Going to Macy's for sunglasses. Have always wanted a real nice pair. Anyone have any advice? They do not carry Oakley's but, Fossal.
Just got My wireless working Sunday. I paid but, they overlooked turning it on and I called back for almost 2 days and finaly guy figured it out on their end.

Well just wanted to say HI. I'll be checking if anyone has PM's with advice on anything and sunglasses.

Thanks Everyone and Ken quit being such a bad inluence on Co-Pilot.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 05-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Taz!!

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Lots of great shows. Did your daughter sing yet? Keep eating, the hotdogs are good up there as well.

That pic was not me! It was from our drive home from PA and I was bored- plus they had an anti-Bush sticker on there and you know how I love my Dubya. I had to- and yes Kenneth should refrain from posting unconsented finger pics.

(and for the record, I thought the 12 steps was a comical ribbing towards eco-nazis. Mean little monkeys.)
Old 05-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hi CoPilot she sings Tuesday night.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges