H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife needed to take our daughter to Gymnastics. My H2 is always behind our Tahoe because it won't fit in our garage so she asked to take it. Of course I said okay. She proceeded outside to see this thing completely coated brown in decomposed granite. The inside was completely coated too because I drive with the windows down on some of our outings. Basically she couldn't even see out of the windows and bitched about the brush rake down the sides too. Anyway, she took it because they were in a hurry. Last night she admitted that it really grew on her and EVERYONE was looking at her, not because she was driving an H2 (too many on the road now), but rather, a chic driving an H2 that had clearly been on a hefty trail. The moral of the story is: The H2 is much more appealing muddy, dusty, scratched pretty much used for its intended purpose and yes I would love to see my wife drive it off-road. That would be pretty cool!
Old 09-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

No offense taken, either. Remember that I AM the one who ripped his garage door down. Alec will give me flack for it and a number of other idiotic moves I've made that you guys don't even know about, I'm sure. Too many for us to ever post.

Adam P. Smith
Mortgage Pros, Inc.
303-407-2405 p
303-407-2414 f
aps101374@yahoo.com
Old 09-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Hummer Professional

DURAMAX TIM is off the scale

I traded the wife's Suburban for the H2 so it is her car but I get to drive once in a while
She loves it and doesn't want anything else but the H2 to drive.
I get 20 questions every time I ask to drive it.
The yellow has grown on her and now would like to trade for a yellow 04.
I came home from a rock climbing/rappeling class and it was covered in mud , since I was late for my class reunion I drove it and changed when I got there.
I won for newest vehicle and a couple of weeks later the article was in the local paper.
We had a women come up and ask if she could TOUCH it, she saw the article in paper.
The Boyscouts led the local parade w/ our Honor guard and since it's recruiting time I got to pull the enclosed trailer behind the H2, nonstop comments for the whole parade.
Everything from wow to it's so big to these scouts are prepared to rich Boyscouts.
BTW next weekend is our first Hummer Happening in 10,000 acre ex-strip mine and the wife is going to get to drive, this should be FUN.
Ex H2&3 owner
My hiking boots and canoe paddle have more miles than most 'offroad' vehicles, over 350 in last year.
Old 09-15-2003, 02:07 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Duramax, you are near my home town of Columbus I believe. Lots of rain out there so the parents say so I am sure the trails will be nice and thick for you guys! I am now wheelin' in the dusty dessert without a trickle of water but maybe Steve and I will get lucky this winter and get a little El Nino action to mud things up a bit!