Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 02-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Hummer Authority

SnakeH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Toilet Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejr
I text my wife and tell her to come bring me some terlit paper since i am done poopin....lol

Ole Archie Bunker!! sweeet.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Hummer Authority

SnakeH2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dad
This is an awesome idea...I'm going to steal it and try it out the next time I'm in need. Especially since it seems as if I'm the only person that replenishes the TP in all these dam bathrooms.

Damn, Was going to do that this morning and got distracted. The wifey is not going to be happy....
Old 03-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Hummer Guru

Big Dad is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I tried it...the text message didn't quite turn out the way I had planned, or should I say -- the way suggested by Jr.

She got the text alright, and then sent the 6 year old in with the paper. I think he might be scarred for life...he quickly set it on the floor and ran away yelling that he would "never open a bathroom door when dads in there.... If dad ever needs paper in the bathroom he has to get it himself...."

Old 03-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to send the 5 yr old into the bathroom to "get something" of hers when I'm done. She usually comes out gagging and coughing. What a drama queen.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:52 AM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
I like to send the 5 yr old into the bathroom to "get something" of hers when I'm done. She usually comes out gagging and coughing. What a drama queen.

That Ken in most states (48) is considered child abuse I am calling the CPS (child protective services)

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 03-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHummerGuy
That Ken in most states (48) is considered child abuse I am calling the CPS (child protective services)
Dammint! Not again....
Old 03-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

I read the Koran ! Always handy if you're in need of toilet paper !

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 03-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Hummer Guru

wpage is on a distinguished road

Amen!
(John 3:16)
2006 H3 Slate Blue,Header,Jacked,CAI,Toyo35's,HHO.
Priors...
Explorer
Commander
71 Vette
You Name it!
Old 03-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road

this is where you truly enjoy a laptop nice and portable and hey its a LAP top, sometimes ill pull in the AOPA magazine instead if my laptop needs to be on the charger. Or if I have school reading material ill take that book in

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)
Old 03-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

Well here is my contribution to totally chitty post. Its time to examine how to wipe your ass when done chittin.

How to Wipe Your Ass

?a college friend from Columbia said she had to put out The Spoon when her parents came to visit, cause they wouldn?t use toilet paper? -Egbert
I don?t remember being shown how to wipe my ass. My mother never knelt in front of me on the toilet and coached me on my form, and I should hope that your parents showed similar restraint. In theory, this is something that we learn through trial and error ? even if we don?t remember it ? and it is very likely that every person has developed his or her own masterful variation on any number of possible techniques.
I was curious, so I began to ask around. I posed the question to a couple good friends of mine, and my suspicions were confirmed when each of them came back with an entirely different answer. I decided to dig deeper, asking people via email, message boards, and eventually the Starbucks where my girlfriend works, all to ask the question: how do you wipe your ass?
The Techniques

Kim
Girls are supposed to wipe from front to back so we don?t lodge any whats-it in our hoo-hoos, you know? Also, it depends on the situation, because it?s not all poop with girls, you see, so sometimes one swift swipe will do. Occasionally I?ll do a weird standing-squat sort of thing, reach around, and wipe from front to back. It depends on my mood, what kind of excrement I?m dealing with, and if I?m in a hurry. I employ a great many techniques.

Meet my girlfriend. She says she does a ?weird standing-squat,? but I would have to see this to even begin to comprehend, and so far she hasn?t let me watch. I?m sure it?s incredibly unattractive, but I?m all about science.
Joey Michaels
Between the legs, back to front. Never even considered there might be another way. Now, I will experiment.

Most of my initial interest in this topic was focused on this ?back to front? business. It just doesn?t make sense, to me, that a person would do this and never once think, ?gee, what if I tried not pushing feces towards my genitals?? Disgustingly intriguing, Joey.
DozerValin
I have my own folding technique with the toilet paper, and I?m a bit obsessive-compulsive, so I wipe a lot. Front to back, back to front? it depends on the dump.

Dozer, like Kim, has a unique method for different situations. I had never thought of this before, but it does sort of make sense. Dozer also wipes back-to-front, so we have two in each column already (standers / men with dirty balls), but at least he doesn?t stand.
Jehannum
I stand up. If I sat down I might tilt too far and fall off, or? well, who knows.

When a person is seated, their cheeks are spread as much as possible for optimal access to the target area, and I would presume that when you stand up there would be some clenching, the effects of which I?m sure could be disastrous in the wrong hands. Apparently, though, this is quite popular.
sigurette
Sometimes I sit backwards on the toilet. To spice things up, I suppose. Anyway, Front to back.

This got me curious enough to try it, and it?s actually quite doable, and kind of nice. You can fold your arms on the toilet tank and rest your head, or take a nap even. Why not? I can see myself lasting longer on the toilet with Kim?s DS this way.
Bobzula
I am the same as you: tilt forward, lift right butt cheek, front to back, repeat until paper is white.

That?s almost my method, but I actually don?t look at the toilet paper. I used to take four passes at it, but I?m down to three now because the toilet in my apartment now clogs too easily. I?ve yet to have a problem with just three wads of paper, so I consider it a win for the environment.
Dexter
I do it by reaching in between my open legs, while sitting. Legs wide open while seated means maximum spread. Also, you can get a good look-see at your accomplishment. This look-see is important, because you need to see what came out for a source of information on how you body is doing. Good eating habits and good health will lead to consistent poops. Poop variations can be visually analyzed for diagnostic purposes before being covered with paper.

I would say there was no way this could be an honest answer, but I know Dexter and I?m pretty sure he?s dead serious about this.
karethys
Remaining seated, lift right cheek, wipe forward and back until the sheets are white.

I would never have guessed that so many people checked the toilet paper after they wiped. Seriously, I would rather have trace elements of fecal matter in my ass than held up in front of my face.
killeroncampus
I do the half-sit, half-squat thing, and I wipe back to front.

Not the first person to admit to wiping back-to-front, but it?s important to note that this is the first female, which just isn?t right at all. I can only hope that this study will help to alert her future suitors.
Egbert
A college friend from Columbia said she had to put out ?The Spoon? when her parents came to visit, ?cause they wouldn?t use toilet paper. Apparently this is more of a wedge that is used to scrape out the excrement. ?The Spoon? is kept in a little tray on the back of the toilet.

The implication here of course is that a family shares just one spoon, making this both the most disgusting and most awesome thing I?ve heard in all of my interviews with strangers about poop.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 03-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

Here's something to try next time you're on the toilet. Don't use your regular hand. That's right, switch hands and see how stupid you feel. Heck, you might not be able to twist in the opposite direction far enough.

Post up your results.

My results, see above.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

Depends on which poop.

1) First thing in the AM. Grab my Blackberry and read emails, check my calendar for the day, and pull up www.9news.com for news and weather.

2) Evening poop before hot tub before bed. I keep my collections of Off Road Adventures and Four Wheeler magazines in my bathroom.

I don't know about the female v male thing, though. My wife keeps a ton of People and Us magazines in her bathroom.