H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-12-2003, 05:31 PM

argonaut is off the scale

probably not, I'm a real beer snob and only like microbrews The dark thick stuff.
Old 11-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

You and my friends from Scotland. I've never seen a married couple drink so much. Every time they come over it's pub time regardless of the time of day!
Old 11-13-2003, 03:48 PM
Circuitguy

Jigga,

The MTR's as we know are on national backorder, I did find one tire localy but I dont think thats going to help. As to the K&N 63-1062 it can be drop shipped from the manufacture, I was told that it is not 50 state smog legal as of yet, this may be the reason why its so hard to find right now. The place you purchased the K&N from should have no problem getting it to you from the vender. I hope this helps a bit. BIG-C

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jigga:
ok this is really starting to piss me off. I've been trying to get a set of 37in. MT/R's since JULY!!! everywhere i look they are on backorder from the factory. Finally i get a date of Nov. 28 for them to ship, that's ok i can live with it. BUT, i ordered the K&N aircharger kit for my H2 and after a week of waiting i get an email saying it is on backorder too! at this rate i'll never get any mods on my hummer. Just wanted to know if it's this damn hard to get things anywhere else, becuase i know i'm having a hell of a time.

2003 Pewter H2 with Adventure Package, 20% tinted front windows, K&N aircharger filter kit, 3 screen DVD and Playstation 2 system. Soon to come: 37" MT/R's, Warn winch, XM and subwoofers.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

White 03-H2-LUX

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.gstyle4u.com">
</a>
Old 11-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone was whining about the inability to find MTR's. I posted that the Just Tires down the street has a set of four and not a single member requested that I help them. What the dilio?

I don't get anything out of it I just thought it would be cool to help like I knew of the only 4 MTR's left in the country.

So, if anyone wants this set or a single tire let me know and I WILL help.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:22 PM

Jigga is off the scale

hey buckeye, if you could find out how much they want per tire and what shipping would cost to have them sent to mississippi, then i might try to buy them.
Thanks,
Jigga

2003 Pewter H2 with Adventure Package, 20% tinted front windows, K&N aircharger filter kit, 3 screen DVD and Playstation 2 system. Soon to come: 37" MT/R's, Warn winch, XM and subwoofers.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:38 PM

Jigga is off the scale

hey big-C,
thanks for the info. The K&N should be here in the next week or so. There is zero smog where i live, so the being smog legal is insignificant.Greenville has about 40,000 people and many cars here probably wouldn't be allowed to set a tire in MS because of all they smoke they blow out. I know my '47 Jeep wouldn't. Heck, it doesn't even have blinkers or a rear-view mirror.