H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by mdsailor,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Has anyone pulled a Seinfeld and driven till it actually runs out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That wasn't a Seinfeld...it was a Krammer!!
Old 11-04-2005, 09:50 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
[quote]Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
[quote]Originally posted by Alec W:
There is nothing between KC and Denver except silos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought tootsie lived out in CA <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I have a second house in Kansas! Jese, keep up with the times, Newbie! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it a silo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you're catching on!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 11-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:

I thought tootsie lived out in CA <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

I have a second house in Kansas! Jese, keep up with the times, Newbie! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it a Dude Ranch?
Old 11-04-2005, 09:57 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Is it a Dude Ranch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How'd ya know??

Old 11-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Is it a Dude Ranch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And they wrangle wild dongers.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
originally posted by mdsailor,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Has anyone pulled a Seinfeld and driven till it actually runs out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That wasn't a Seinfeld...it was a Krammer!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Like replace the engine coolant with his blood he was going to store himself.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Banned

Is it a Dude Ranch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Probably not a stud farm.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:05 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Is it a Dude Ranch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Probably not a stud farm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You saying I'm an ugly male??? War on!!

Old 11-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Banned

All I'm saying is the picture that was attributed to being you does not contain the genetic traits most would be looking for out of a stud and that the natural assumption must be that you are a gelding.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:13 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
All I'm saying is the picture that was attributed to being you does not contain the genetic traits most would be looking for out of a stud and that the natural assumption must be that you are a gelding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I see, wang w/ no balls!! I'm a little slow tonight, sorry!!

Old 11-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Hummer Deity

All I'm saying is the picture that was attributed to being you does not contain the genetic traits most would be looking for out of a stud and that the natural assumption must be that you are a gelfing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

All I'm saying is the picture that was attributed to being you does not contain the genetic traits most would be looking for out of a stud and that the natural assumption must be that you are a gelding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I see, wang w/ no balls!! I'm a little slow, sorry!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fissed
Old 11-04-2005, 10:21 PM

You ass! Leaving for the weekend right now so I can't read Drty's response to this! So sad!!! Bye bye!!

Old 11-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Banned

All I'm saying is the picture that was attributed to being you does not contain the genetic traits most would be looking for out of a stud and that the natural assumption must be that you are a gelfing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry, had to look it up. But I was quite amused to see the name of the gelfing (it's bold in the quote)<UL TYPE=SQUARE>The Dark Crystal - The Skeksis, live in fear of a a prophecy which tells of a Gelfling (a small elfin being) who will topple their empire, so in a reign of terror they have exterminated every Gelfing they could find. The Gelfing called Jen is raised in solitude by a race of wizards called the Mystics, and kept hidden from them. Jen embarks on a quest to find the missing shard of the Dark Crystal (which gives the Skeksis their power) and restore the balance of his world. Frank Oz, Jim Henson, and Brian Froud create a stunning visual world using a combination of traditional puppets, marionettes, giant bodysuits, and mechanical constructions.[/list]
Old 11-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Hummer Deity

And note that Jen is a him.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2005, 12:29 AM
Banned

And note that Jen is a him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Hidden in the valley of the urRu, young Jen the Gelfling has been raised by a tribe of mystics and knows little of the world outside, but know his Master's dying words have charged him with his mission to find the lost shard before it is too late. Traveling through many strange places and encountering many extraordinary beings, Jen races against time to unravel the mystery of his quest and save his world from the forces of evil.[/list]
Old 11-06-2005, 02:32 AM

And note that Jen is a him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a dude w/ no balls! No, I'm an elf w/ a huge wang! No, I'm a gelfling raised in a tribe!! Oh, I'm so confused!!!

Old 11-06-2005, 05:05 AM
Hummer Novice

KathyK is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by md_sailor:
Has anyone pulled a Seinfeld and driven till it actually runs out? I've got this itch in the back of my head to know how far LOW actually would take you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell, tons of times, but not on purpose. I just always seem to busy to get gas and push it to the limit. getting better though... i would say in my first 5 years of driving i must have run out of gas at least 10 times. in the last 5, about 5. maturing
Old 11-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yAltitude:
hell, tons of times, but not on purpose. I just always seem to busy to get gas and push it to the limit. getting better though... i would say in my first 5 years of driving i must have run out of gas at least 10 times. in the last 5, about 5. maturing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! And I have an inkling who the poor sap that has to come rescue you every time you do it.

Don't worry. It's hapenned to me twice.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

Wizard Of Oz will be on TBS Friday-Sun.