H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-15-2003, 03:03 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

No sense to me at all, but it sounds like you had a great time... YOU partied all the whole trip.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

duraMAX-

Honestly, do you think anyone cares who you are or what you drive (btw, you better come a whole hell of a lot stronger than M5 and 4Runner)? If you have a honest dislike for H2's then why would you come to a H2 Forum (full of H2 owners, those who aspire to own an H2, friends of H2 owners, and other off-roaders) and open up your first post as a huge diss of the H2 and the H2 owner by saying "No it's not...it's a Tahoe for men with small penises". As an attorney, I would have expected several "arguments" which support your dislike of the H2. And, before you reply with "low gas mileage" and "off-road inadequacies", I would like to advise you that the "low gas mileage" is nothing like my brother's Infinity QX4 which gets less than 11mpg and I believe DRTYFN and SteveR have debunked most of the myths regarding it not being a real "hummer/4X4" with their off-road stories and pictures.

Now, on to a more pressing issue regarding your first post regarding small penises. I can assure you, that my cock looks great in any car or truck I drive. It looked nice and big in the Buick Summerset I drove in college and looked even bigger and better in my MB CL600. What's funny is that out of all the cars, trucks, and suv's I've owned, he loves the H2 the best. Not only do I have heated seats to keep him warm, but he has a great view of the road now.

Secondly, if you are "an attorney" who "practices business law at a large firm" and, who "Lately has been primarily doing Article 9 work - secured transactions" then what the hell are you doing posting childish bs on a H2 Forum? I am highly skeptical of everything you have said so far and none of your posts to date would support any thought that you are indeed an educated and bright attorney who is married.

Thirdly, and probably most importantly... Please do not come in defending yourself and your dumb ass posts by talking about you and your wife's 6 digit income and then justify not being the wealthiest guy here because of your age. There are several forum members who easily make that in a single month.

And finally, we don't make stupid assumptions about your lifestyle... Your worthless posting leads us to believe that is the truth. And to disprove your claim about H2 owners having "deficiencies in other areas", I would eagerly welcome you to come down to the trade floor of the company where I work, the work in which I make 5 and 6 figure trades throughout the day; putting my balls on the line. I will gladly take my 6'2, 285lb. frame and shake your hand as I undo my pants to show you how "deficient" I am. I would then pull out my wallet and hand you several $100 bills. I would then call you a cab and send you to one of the many strip clubs we have here in Houston where you can spend the money and feel like a "real man"... Mullet...
Old 11-15-2003, 04:44 AM

duraMAX is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HUMMERDOGG:
duraMAX-

Honestly, do you think anyone cares who you are or what you drive (btw, you better come a whole hell of a lot stronger than M5 and 4Runner)? If you have a honest dislike for H2's then why would you come to a H2 Forum (full of H2 owners, those who aspire to own an H2, friends of H2 owners, and other off-roaders) and open up your first post as a huge diss of the H2 and the H2 owner by saying "No it's not...it's a Tahoe for men with small penises". As an attorney, I would have expected several "arguments" which support your dislike of the H2. And, before you reply with "low gas mileage" and "off-road inadequacies", I would like to advise you that the "low gas mileage" is nothing like my brother's Infinity QX4 which gets less than 11mpg and I believe DRTYFN and SteveR have debunked most of the myths regarding it not being a real "hummer/4X4" with their off-road stories and pictures.

Now, on to a more pressing issue regarding your first post regarding small penises. I can assure you, that my cock looks great in any car or truck I drive. It looked nice and big in the Buick Summerset I drove in college and looked even bigger and better in my MB CL600. What's funny is that out of all the cars, trucks, and suv's I've owned, he loves the H2 the best. Not only do I have heated seats to keep him warm, but he has a great view of the road now.

Secondly, if you are "an attorney" who "practices business law at a large firm" and, who "Lately has been primarily doing Article 9 work - secured transactions" then what the hell are you doing posting childish bs on a H2 Forum? I am highly skeptical of everything you have said so far and none of your posts to date would support any thought that you are indeed an educated and bright attorney who is married.

Thirdly, and probably most importantly... Please do not come in defending yourself and your dumb ass posts by talking about you and your wife's 6 digit income and then justify not being the wealthiest guy here because of your age. There are several forum members who easily make that in a single month.

And finally, we don't make stupid assumptions about your lifestyle... Your worthless posting leads us to believe that is the truth. And to disprove your claim about H2 owners having "deficiencies in other areas", I would eagerly welcome you to come down to the trade floor of the company where I work, the work in which I make 5 and 6 figure trades throughout the day; putting my balls on the line. I will gladly take my 6'2, 285lb. frame and shake your hand as I undo my pants to show you how "deficient" I am. I would then pull out my wallet and hand you several $100 bills. I would then call you a cab and send you to one of the many strip clubs we have here in Houston where you can spend the money and feel like a "real man"... Mullet...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, lard-ass (6'2", and 285lb - good God dude, have some self control). Ask me a legal question! How do you perfect a secured loan in a multi-state transaction? What exactly is a negotiable instrument? Would you like to explain to breach of peace issues in repossession? Perhaps you would like to enlighten me what exactly the difference is between strict scrutiny, intermediate scrutiny, and reasonable basis? Are these all too complicated for you? Maybe you should just ask me about the parol evidence rule?

Now, on to my reasons for not liking the H2:
1. It's does not perform well off-road at all.
2. It's wasteful with natural resources (relative to its usefulness).
3. A 4Runner, Tacoma, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Cherokee, Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra, or Land Rover discovery would out-perform it in any and every off-road situation at any time.
4. It's primarily driven by bald fat men w/ 4" cocks.
5. If a female drives it, she tends to be 5'2" and 250lbs.
6. It is no more capable than a Tahoe in any way, gets worse mileage, and has lower cargo capacity.
7. It does literaly NOTHING better than ANY other vechicle available.

That is all.
Old 11-15-2003, 05:24 AM
Hummer Professional

mullet-

Ok, first... The only reason I list my height and weight is because I was pretty sure that was one of the inadequacies you were associating to H2 ownership (which I was correct with since you brought it up regarding females). I should have expected you to come back with some sort of snide remark. My wife would strongly disagree with you since I wear a size 36/38 in the waist on all of my pants. Having just completed Navy Seal PT Training here in Houston, I'll have you know that any lard was easily replaced with muscle during the course of this program. I do have to fault Rice University with making me the size I am now though. Had it not been for college football, I would probably be a weak snivling little bitch lawyer like yourself.

However, all juvenile remarks regarding my size and your stupidity aside, I will address your first two legal questions and then move on to the more pertinent matters of your reasons for not liking the H2...

1) The secured party files a financing statement (I understand there are several ways to perfect a security interest-filing a financing statement is just one of those ways) in the state under whose law they are organized.

2) It's an unconditioned writing that promises payment of a certain amount of money

However, I'd rather not go back and forth with you on legal q&a's... I appreciate the questioning and it required me to think a little yet, the REAL reason for my repost is to counterpoint your reason for not liking the H2...

1)You really need to watch SteveR's films and look at his pics on some of his trips out in the California "countryside". You also need look at some of HUMMERTEAM's pictures from KATEMCY (which many people consider to be a miniMOAB in the Texas Hill Country), as well as, look at DRTYFN's pics from the RUBICON which he just got back from; before making such stupid statments as that.

2)The H2 actually uses quite a few renewable products in its make-up. Hummer has a little flyer detailing this info. Additionally, as I have already mentioned, mpg is no worse that some other suvs and trucks already out there.

3) I would argue that in the stock form with the 35" tires, ground clearance, and spacing of wheels on the body, approach/departure angles, that it is easily a better off-road vehicle than almost all the vehicles you mentioned. The wheelbase and appproach/departure angles allow it to easily travel over terrain that would be quite difficult for the jeeps with their shorter wheelbase or the toyota's with their poor front and rear angles.

4&5)Man, that is just stupid to post. It's actualy statements like these that make you look very uncredible with your lawyer claims.

6)I've listed in #3 why it would be more capable than a Tahoe, yes, it does get worse gas mileage (it weighs freaking 6500 lbs.) and it would of course have less cargo space being that it is shorter in length than a Tahoe.

7)Just another stupid post.

And again, I have to finish my post by referring to you as a mullet again... Please, next time come with something of more substance.

Thanks.

-Wayne

[This message was edited by HUMMERDOGG on 11-14-03 at 11:34 PM.]
Old 11-15-2003, 05:31 AM

ZeroTolerance is off the scale

Ok Duramax,
One simple question for ya?

Do you own an H2????

You say, NO?

THE SHUT THE **** UP and go away.... You are wasting valuable internet space and making us read worthless garbage that comes from you so called attoyney brain....

Enuff said..............
Old 11-15-2003, 05:36 AM
Hummer Professional

My o' my... If it's not one of the richest guys on the forum... It's funny ZT, this clown was talking about his six-figure income and I just had to laugh... I think most if not all of your cars are worth six-figures (except the H2 of course since it's such a fair-valued vehicle)... You really need to post a list of them so he can massage his legal "brain" all nite about them...
Old 11-15-2003, 05:40 AM

NO problem, can do....
Duramax, here is a nice condensed list of my toys....Thought you might like this....

2003 H2 Black
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black
2004 Mercedes SL600R
2003 Yukon Denali Red
2004 Chevy Crew Cab HD Duramax 4WD
2004 M5 BMW
2004 M3 BMW
2003 525i BMW
2004 545i BMW 6-speed
2002 Chevy Crew Cab HD Duramax
1989 930 Porsche Turbo White
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
2004 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
1972 914 6 3.6L Porsche white
1995 Ferrari 348 Challenge Yellow
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs.....
2004 Master Craft X-Star
2004 Honda CRF450
2004 Honda CR250R

Starting to think about an H1 to tear up……results coming soon…..

This is the updated version, have added a few since the last list.

So I have some autos, that worth more than six figures...I think it might be time for you to shut your trap....Enjoy..Also I think that I pay more in taxes each quarter than you make in an entire year.....

PS, you have a little drool on you lip....
Old 11-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez, just what I wanted to see: a legal debate between a Hummer clueless Mr. Mulle' (insert accent here) with a tiny pee-pee that likes boys ( "not that there is anything wrong with that", Seinfeld) and a well educated gentleman that knows how to give the smackdown to the little trolls.
duraMAX, it is quite obvious you only have a 1.8L, so go away now little man. Get in your "Element", the vehicle dork brain, not K-Mart bathroom, and drive away. Go far-far away.
You should be ashamed of yourself for coming here and talking trash.
As a self-acclaimed atty, you should hold yourself up as a pillar of society. Oh, I am sorry, you are holding your little pillar up in front of society. WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED little boy. Go find a Yugo and play with your mileage.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2003, 06:02 AM

Just a little webster for ya:

Main Entry: at·tor·ney
Pronunciation: &-'t&r-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -neys
Etymology: Middle English attourney, from Middle French atorné, past participle of atorner
Date: 14th century
: one who is legally appointed to transact business on another's behalf; specifically : a legal agent qualified to act for suitors and defendants in legal proceedings
- at·tor·ney·ship /-"ship/ noun

I think that Duramax needs to read this over and over again... It leaves a little open to his intellect and level of competency as a lawyer....
Old 11-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Hummer Expert

Hummer Man is off the scale

SHould I list my MOPED?
Old 11-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what they say HM - Fat chicks are like mopeds. Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.

For the troll:

Seriously, if you don't like the H2, why are you even here? I don't like Camrys, but you don't see me over trolling the Toyota sites.

If in fact you are a lawyer, you've got to be the most immature one yet. Grow up man! You may think H2 drivers have a penis deficiency, but that's nothing compared to the example you're setting.

BTW, does your wife know you're here? Home alone, on the computer, trolling? While she's out banging her boss for partnership....

- Dan

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-15-2003, 12:06 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>1. It's does not perform well off-road at all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would you know? You can't afford one. Your friends can't afford one. H2's have been through Moab, Rubicon and numerous black diamond trails.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>2. It's wasteful with natural resources (relative to its usefulness).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually you are a bigger waste and a compulsive liar. What other sites do you troll and pretend to be an attorney?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>3. A 4Runner, Tacoma, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Cherokee, Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra, or Land Rover discovery would out-perform it in any and every off-road situation at any time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, now that's just downright stupid. You obviously have no off-road experience so I'll just assume this is pure ignorance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ok, lard-ass (6'2", and 285lb - good God dude, have some self control).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's really funny. I love it when guys that have been pussies their entire life, picked on, beat up and then end up in worthless hourly jobs make statements behind the keyboard. You know full well if you saw Hummerdog you would run like the little candy ass you are but why run when you can continue to hide. puss

What fake law firm do you work for? What fake car do you drive? How much money don't you make? compulsive liar
Old 11-15-2003, 02:37 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

To the person who doesn't like H2.

I have a small simple statement
" So What"

Mike
Old 11-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

RonB is off the scale

kind of says it all.

Ron
Attached Files
File Type: jpg640 don't_care.jpg640 (31.6 KB, 433 views)
Old 11-15-2003, 04:49 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

That is perfect.. I think I will have a t SHirt made on Monday...

Mike
Old 11-15-2003, 07:18 PM

argonaut is off the scale

ZT, don't you hate that paying taxes every quarter thing? It pisses me off, of course luckily I never have to deal with anything about money except signing things... Talk about full service

Alec, She really did like you. Japanese girls like American men. But yeah, that pretty much sounds like Japan to me.

Mr. pseudo attorney lawyer idiot troll, Dumbass, we don't care that you failed out of law school and can quote crap out of a textbook. BFD. I probably employ more attorneys then you have in your imaginary firm. Stop pretending to be important. It would be very hard to impress the people here. Alot of us are very wealthy and the rest just don't give a **** about worthless pseudo lawyers. Why don't you give us a logical lawyer argument as to why an xterra and those other crappy stock Toyotas will out offroad a stock H2. It won't happen unless you mod the crap out of them.
Old 11-15-2003, 07:32 PM

Argo, yup terrible, but necessary evil..... I sign my name so many times a day it is not even funny....hahaha
Old 11-15-2003, 07:37 PM
Hummer Professional

Might I suggest an "authorized" signature stamp for you two guys. I hate seeing two grown men, who are so rich, in so much pain from penning their John Doe.
Old 11-15-2003, 08:27 PM

argonaut is off the scale

My dad has one of those that goes on all the paychecks. It is funny. I still have the old on from my grandpa too. Pretty neat. But I like to sign my own name. Obviously not when I have to do the payroll, that can be the stamp. I don't want to sign that many things. We have over 600 employees right now. God knows how many will be there when I take over... With my luck probably none... lol