H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

Paragon, Unfortunately, I happen to live in the Peoples Republic of Maryland! No CC Law nor even reciprocity for neighboring states. Every day we have to ponder the quote ... is it better to be tried by 12 or carried by 6? ....EVERY single law enforcement friend I have recommends the Trial option..... <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by md_sailor:
Hell there are two areas why not a Glock in one and an HK in the other... I keep my HK Tactical .45 with Suppressor on one side and Glock 31 on the other. My reasoning is that regardless of which side of the truck I find myself in trouble on, I'm close to relief and still have cover

Side note .... I would never break the law and carry ammo with the guns it's always in a separate area, Really ...it is.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's a stupid fcking law. What good is a gun if you don't have ammo in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

.... or throw them at them!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
That's a stupid fcking law. What good is a gun if you don't have ammo in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duuuhh. Haven't you seen the movies? You're supposed to hit people over the head with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by md_sailor:
Paragon, Unfortunately, I happen to live in the Peoples Republic of Maryland! No CC Law nor even reciprocity for neighboring states. Every day we have to ponder the quote ... is it better to be tried by 12 or carried by 6? ....EVERY single law enforcement friend I have recommends the Trial option..... <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Hell there are two areas why not a Glock in one and an HK in the other... I keep my HK Tactical .45 with Suppressor on one side and Glock 31 on the other. My reasoning is that regardless of which side of the truck I find myself in trouble on, I'm close to relief and still have cover

Side note .... I would never break the law and carry ammo with the guns it's always in a separate area, Really ...it is.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's a stupid fcking law. What good is a gun if you don't have ammo in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, they should just quit selling guns altogether so that all of the law abiding criminals won't have any.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Well, they should just quit selling guns altogether so that all of the law abiding criminals won't have any. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. Reminds me of the time I was being car-jacked. I told the guy that the gun he was pointing at me was illegal and he just stopped and walked away.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Hummer Authority

Easy Ed is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like a grill screwed in to a shallow cavity.

Last edited by Easy Ed : 01-27-2021 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Hummer Veteran

L.E. Sniper is off the scale

And I thought I was the only one to carry a back-up
gun there. As for unloaded, never take a unloaded gun to a gun fight, (you'll lose). I carry a wilson
combat (c.q.b.) 45 and keep one hid on both sides, all with 10 round mags and (l.e. black talans.)
Old 12-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by L.E. Sniper:
And I thought I was the only one to carry a back-up
gun there. As for unloaded, never take a unloaded gun to a gun fight, (you'll lose). I carry a wilson
combat (c.q.b.) 45 and keep one hid on both sides, all with 10 round mags and (l.e. black talans.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crap, that's a lot of weight on your belt. Isn't in a bit uncomfortable - sitting in car seats, etc?
Old 12-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

L.E. Sniper is off the scale

Only one is on my belt. the other ones are under each fake air intakes.