H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I'll admit right now I don’t have any pics of my truck past French Creek. You're probably going to not believe this but the batteries ran out on my camera. No group H2 shot since I was the only H2 (I was with a Jeep and a Rover). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's run carnage.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
BV or Boulder? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boulder is close.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

Petey is off the scale

There are 2 carnage trails one in Buena Vista and one in Boulder. The one in Buena Vista is too hardcore for me but carnage Boulder looks like fun.

I am busy the next 3 weekends so maybe after that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK (putting aside all of my goofy-ness), I am around this weekend, and then not the next two, but (make fun of me for saying it) IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I am not about what anyone drives, and typically wheel with a mixed crew, so in if you want. This will give me a chance to patch up my pile of crap.

Its a fun trail, SINCERELY, get ahold of me through well, you guys all know where I hang out...(NOT Jeepforum) -In real life, I'm not a dick (honestly!). And I hope no one takes any of this seriously.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

For the record, there is not one person on this planet that thinks that monstrosity is worth $50,600.

Contrary to my prior belief, there IS hope for civilization.

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 07-29-2005, 01:44 AM

KhaiDog is off the scale

Alec W., I am new and slow so bear with me. You have an H2 or an H1 or are you not the Alec I spoke with on the phone today. Like I said bear with me here.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:09 AM

KhaiDog is off the scale

Right, just untangled the contacts I have been making for this trip out to CO. "Bill" at Colorado4x4.org said I should get in touch with you "Alec W." and "Adam in CO" because he said you guys were cool but were fed up with all the BS over there. I'm looking for contacts to ride with in the time frame, Aug16 to Sept10. It was Eric Ward from the H1 side that called me today and I talked with. I got confused since it was out of the blue.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Whatever in the world you decide to do. DO NOT go wheeling with that POS Eric Ward. He's has to be mental or something.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:24 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Petey:
Let's run carnage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Hummer, either H1 or H2, will not fit in Carnage Canyon. I tried, it is too narrow after the Guardian Rocks. The trees just past there are 6'3" apart, and you cannot bypass due to some strict new regulations. "No New Trails!" Big time fine if caught.

Dave
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 07-29-2005, 02:32 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Whatever in the world you decide to do. DO NOT go wheeling with that POS Eric Ward. He's has to be mental or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the record Paragon, I wheel with Eric Ward. While his social graces may be lacking, he is not lacking in the cajones dept, he isn't afraid to try an obstacle. He may not make it, but he'll try it.

Dave
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 07-29-2005, 02:38 AM

KhaiDog is off the scale

Right now I've got to settle for "mental" people until I get some other choices

I heard Chinaman's in BV has a similar narrow obstacle that can't be bypassed?