H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 10-03-2005, 01:22 AM

trading13 is off the scale

Whats with equating chicks to "taking it" ??? In todays politically correct feminist society of metrosexuals a guy is more likely to bend over and take it than a chick, I think. And you guys talking about jealousy are completly out of your mind, nofreakinbody is jealous cause when it comes down to it nobody cares what you have. REALLY THEY DONT.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trading13:
And you guys talking about jealousy are completly out of your mind, nofreakinbody is jealous cause when it comes down to it nobody cares what you have. REALLY THEY DONT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally disagree. If this were the case then why do so many people get sh!t, myself included, about what they make or what they spend on a vehicle when they purchase something like a Hummer. Like someone mentioned before, I know so many people that have gotten crap from other people because of what they drive and the assumption of cost. If nobody cares what you drive, please explain sites like fuh2.com. Don't try to say it is because of the gas mileage the H2 gets because if that were the case then there would have to be sites created by the same people for so many vehicles that get the same or worse mileage as the H2. The just target the H2 because of simple jealousy or hatred for whatever reason and hatred usually breeds from jealousy. These are just ignorant people and if the really didn't care what we drive then they wouldn't say anything.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 10-03-2005, 12:49 PM

ok I take it back there are some jealous people, but I don't know them or I'm unaware of them. I've gotten crap from a couple people but I don't think its because of jealousy or envy I think its for no other reason than a hummer is controversial and its an easy way to stir something up. 10 seconds later its completely forgotten. As for fuh2.com well people are really desperate to stand for something or in this case against something but more importantly they are really BORED. I think people target the Hummer cause its easy. Others hate it because they think everyone should drive a hybrid or walk. But you can totally disagree, I'm sure youre experiences are different.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I think we agree for the most part. There are people out there that are jealous, you just have been lucky enough not to have to deal with them. I hope that you never have to as well. It is sad but there are people out there that, as you said, are just bored and have to go after something. I also agree that Hummers get targeted because they are easy to target. There are few vehicles that can be targeted yet have so few owners to respond. It would be much harder for these hate groups to target a say $25K Ford or other GM vehicle. I know one of my buddies with an H2 has had friends that don't know he has one make comments about how all H2 owners are a**holes. He asks if he is one and they respond that he isn't and why. They about sh!t when he says he has an H2. They are either just jealous or blindly following what others have said. For some reason Hummer owners have a rep of being a**holes but I have yet to meet one. I am sure they are out there but I would suspect the percentage isn't as high as other vehicles in the same price range.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 10-03-2005, 01:29 PM

Marc H3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trading13:
... Others hate it because they think everyone should drive a hybrid or walk. But you can totally disagree, I'm sure youre experiences are different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_BLUE">Ok what would you think if this happened to you?

I was driving down a street no where near where I live and I spotted a motorcycle guy in gear with helmet on. He saw me coming down the road and proceeded to start jerking OFF motions. Now if it were my neighborhood I would have thought it was one of my neighbors that might have been pissed off at me.

As I turned the corner I just ignored his movements up and down drove on.

So then... what do you make of that kind of stupid reaction?
</span>
Old 10-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Hummer Expert

SteveRH is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc H3: As I turned the corner I just ignored his movements up and down drove on. [/color] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well HUMMERS are sexy vehicles, but I would not expect that response... Well, if it were a chick I would have turned around and taken her for a spin...
Old 10-03-2005, 01:51 PM

I would think he thought I was really hot. Really my first thought would be that I cut him off or was driving too close for his comfort, motorcycle riders can be sensitive about that. Assuming you didn't do any of those things maybe he thinks he you use too much gas, or maybe deep down he really did want an h3 instead. I dunno. I'm just saying I don't believe people in general are jealous. The comments I've heard are more about having a little drama, wanting to stand against something and going along with everyone else.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:48 PM

TorontoJeff is off the scale

Someone said to me when I bought my H3 that people will either love it or hate it, but the people who hate it want it more than the people who love it.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Hummer Expert

SteveRH is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like one of those Howard Stern ads that says, "Fans of Stern listen to the show for an average of 1-2 hours a day. People who protest the show listen for an average of 3-4 hours a day."
Old 10-05-2005, 02:21 AM

h3fanatic is off the scale

I have found that alot of people bash the H3 because they prob cant afford one or just like to bash on things that they dont know...

Everyone will hate on something that you do, and with your fly ass car just run them over haha!!!