H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
Lastly, I happened to pick up a brand new GT3 just a few months ago, which I personally consider a "high powered euro", please do enlighten me to the "level that none of you are even remotely ready to experience." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya.....Ya.....You can hang with us.

Very nice Porsche.

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to the plant if you don't believe us and look and how the H2 is put together. It is like no other plant in the USA. Hell check out the H1 plant next door and watch the H1 assembled with 1" coated bolts that no other vehicle avail to the public is built with. Haters suck; oh and by the way doc go back to school you need to bone up.

Last edited by usetosellhummer : 05-30-2006 at 03:38 AM.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:19 PM

gordon is off the scale

nice GT3 to the guy that posted it btw.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
yeah sure i don't have an H2. over rated junk, and you cant compare an H1 to an H2, one is utilitarian, and the other flash bling status symbol. nice GT3 to the guy that posted it btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your ass is mine now, boy. Wait until you see how. You're really going to love this one.
I think I'm getting chub over this one.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Massengil 115(aka: "Magi the Angry Trisomic Camel Jockey", I'm going to right a children's book with that title ),

You my friend are so banal it's sad. What is a "pouser" anyway?

Drty- LMAO!

Wilfred- sweet GT3.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Blondie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
Admit it, you bought one as a stautus symbol because you don't posses the courage to talk to women, you'd rather have them drool over your shiny chrome GM parts bin grill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the record, in my business I talk to women all day long and was very capable of doing that before I bought my H2. As a matter of fact, I don't care what they think of my "shiny chrome GM parts bin grill". The men on the other hand can drool all they want!

Money may not buy happiness, but it makes a nice down payment!
Old 07-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

Thank you for your response Craig. For all you hater's who think this is a joke, and want to make make racial slurrs, and are throwing the word cock around, well, I think you might be the ones that need a head examination (insecure about your homosexuality). I drive this vehicle as a company work truck, and quite frankly, with only 12 thousand miles on it, I can honestly say it is a pos. And printed on the insurance card, the vehicle is insured as a GMC Suburban. So, all of you with your 8mpg roving status symbol need a reality check. General Motors cannot build a vehicle to save their lives (as witnessed by their recent GM employee discount to america).The company is grabbing at vines to stay afloat (purchasing of Saab, Hum-Vee etc.) Go spend $60.00 for a fill up to look cool for teenagers. From what i have seen of the profiles here there are few who actually use their H2's for serious off roading. In that regard It could be assumed that their are some serious enthusiasts that love their trucks, but a fully prepped Jeep Wrangler will eat it alive off road. Thank god this glitzy hunk of sheet metal and chrome is a tax write off. Oh yeah, my real car is VW 93 Corrado vr6 twin turbo, roughly 300whp. What a joy to drive drive comapred to this thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the water is squirting out from under the glove compartment, and the door sill on the passenger side makes a swishing sound. When i pulled the sill cover, there is a pool of water that runs off into the carpeting. This same issue is occuring on two H2's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
I own two insurance businesses and we use the CLUE computer system which is and industry standard and Hummers H1, H2, and H3 are listed under AM General in the Database. H1 and H2 are built by AM General at the Mishawauka plant. You are definatley a dip**** magi115 and Corrado are super charged not turbo ****nut! And the plastic wipers at the ends of the compressor blades wear out often bad design car leaks oil always. Had one brand new in 1993 got rid of it in 1994. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow i have never seen such a low level if ignorant american dip****s on the internet at one time. First of all, My corrado is a 93 SLC. I installed a garrett t3/04 turbo system with a fmic(front mount intercooler) and plenty of other mods that i wont even bother explaining right now (your heads might explode). The G60 Corrado is a 1.8 litre supercharged dumfuk. And as far as the Doctor quote, if you don't get it, then it's pointless to explain, and your obviously so out of the loop of current events and social consciousness that you deserve to stay uneducated and fall victim apathy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's such a shame that most of you have so much faith in these ****box trucks. Admit it, you bought one as a stautus symbol because you don't posses the courage to talk to women, you'd rather have them drool over your shiny chrome GM parts bin grill. And just for the record my raddo TT has 225k miles on it, and is a daily driver. None of you television bred trendy ****sticks will ever reach 200k with your H2's. The GM vortech motor is a straight up piece of ****. Wheres all the torque? Even Fords of similar cubic inches produce more torque, don't even think about including high powered euro's in the discussion, as they're on a level that none of you are even remotley ready to experience. Load your mind before shooting your mouth, *******s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahaha, typical elitist attitude scum**** americans. The Bush family loves you guys. Keep letting them steal your money. Maybe the terrorists won't bother with you because you drive a Hummer. Yeah, they'll pass right by you out of the sheer fear of your big truck. I came here with a simple problem and everyone has to cop a tough guy attitude. Pousers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahah. Wheel horsepower and 1/4 mile times are two completly different things now aren't they? This is why a 160 HP MK2 GTi 16v walks away from an 8 cylinder Camaro. 3.2 litre GTi R32 runs the same 1/4 mile time as the Pontiac GTO, which is an Australlian based vehicle. The earth doesn't spin on americas axis. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah sure i don't have an H2. over rated junk, and you cant compare an H1 to an H2, one is utilitarian, and the other flash bling status symbol. nice GT3 to the guy that posted it btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just making sure nothing gets changed.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-22-2005, 09:55 PM

gordon is off the scale

wow. this person just doesn't quit.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

fag move. get my dick homo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll see, won't we? I'd pay to see the look on your face when... oops, I almost ruined the surprise.
Funny, you're not even bright enough to see what's going on in front of your face. I love it.

BTW, I don't know who you're calling a homo. You're the one making the homosexual invitation. You must be a closeted fruitcake. Funny.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:15 PM

Paradigm_Baan is off the scale

Hummer vehicles serve but one perpose, and that is hardcore offroading. But I dont see the point, when for the price you can build something that will outperform in all categories(except impressing particular women) and have something unique. I beleive that most of you probably own them because it makes you feel powerfull, and judging by the text i've siffted through so far, the h2 enthusiasts are a terrible kind of person. Probably the kind of people that consider suicide when turned down by a women. Are material items this important to each of you? That you set aside (if any) morals and/or sense of duty to the environment?

Anyone who would purchase one of these earth raping vehicles and drive it in a city or any urban area has already earned my contept. I despise you and anything that you stand for, if anything at all. Being so very sure that you( The all-powerfull "I") are a human of higher standards by self gain.

I also find it hilarious how each of you have approached this subject. I've only met one person who owned a hummer, hence the word "owned". It was misreable and he understood he'd made a mistake and sold it.

I think each of you should have a statue constructed and placed in your front lawn, so that you may be reminded each day how important you are to yourselves.

You people are the absolute worste that society has to offer.

This coming from someone with 7 digit bank account. Considering you would never beleive me, I guess mostly it does'nt matter. But I just want you people to know, having money for such items doesnt make you better than those who dont. I drive a range rover and my wife drives a 6 series bmw, but do you see us striking out at people for reasurrance of our self gain?

I'd like to think maybe one day each of you will become poor, and wind up washing dishes for a man who drives to work each day in a H2, and be sure that you thank this man, for contributing in such bizzare amounts to the disease of materialism, not to mention him fist ****ing out planet, and licking his fingers clean.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:23 PM

gordon is off the scale

hey DRYFN, ever heard of sarcasm asswipe? the proof is in the picture. stop turning this forum into a rainbow brite convention. maybe get a life? 8839 posts. wow. yeah there must be a lot to do out in Oregon. edit my posts to make them fit your homoerotic adgenda. ooohhh it's sooo funny! leave me the **** alone fagface, and while your at it go mount a rabbid pit bull.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, another Abba-Dabba, Carpet Pilot, Clit-Chopper, Dirty Kneed, Fig Gobbling, Urban Turban, Slurpee-slinger trying to set us straight. What a sand scratcher.

It's about to get ugly, but I don't want to ruin the fun Mr. Pube-faced Q-tip.

Here's something I'm sure is familiar to you and your Roman Candle, Firecracker buddies:
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Old 07-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paradigm_Baan:
Hummer vehicles serve but one perpose, and that is hardcore offroading. But I dont see the point, when for the price you can build something that will outperform in all categories(except impressing particular women) and have something unique. I beleive that most of you probably own them because it makes you feel powerfull, and judging by the text i've siffted through so far, the h2 enthusiasts are a terrible kind of person. Probably the kind of people that consider suicide when turned down by a women. Are material items this important to each of you? That you set aside (if any) morals and/or sense of duty to the environment?

Anyone who would purchase one of these earth raping vehicles and drive it in a city or any urban area has already earned my contept. I despise you and anything that you stand for, if anything at all. Being so very sure that you( The all-powerfull "I") are a human of higher standards by self gain.

I also find it hilarious how each of you have approached this subject. I've only met one person who owned a hummer, hence the word "owned". It was misreable and he understood he'd made a mistake and sold it.

I think each of you should have a statue constructed and placed in your front lawn, so that you may be reminded each day how important you are to yourselves.

This coming from someone with 7 digit bank account. Considering you would never beleive me, I guess mostly it does'nt matter. But I just want you people to know, having money for such items doesnt make you better than those who dont. I drive a range rover and my wife drives a 6 series bmw, but do you see us striking out at people for reasurrance of our self gain?

I'd like to think maybe one day each of you will become poor, and wind up washing dishes for a man who drives to work each day in a H2, and be sure that you thank this man, for contributing in such bizzare amounts to the disease of materialism, not to mention him fist ****ing out planet, and licking his fingers clean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, let me start by calling you a simpleton & a dickhead.
That out of the way...

Sure you can build a rig that will outperform, but then you've got to have a trailering rig and a trailer to get it where you want to go. If you think you're going to build a street legal rig I guarantee it's going to be barely that and it'll chatter your last 3 meth-head teeth out. Not real bright, are you?

Suuuuure, you've got a 7 figure account. I love that story.
You calling Hummer owners self-centered and attention whores is really funny. You supposedly drive a Range Rover and your wife drives a 6 series? I think I just sharted!!! Talk about driving status symbols. Bitch, you've got 2 of the Yuppiest attention-craving attempted status-climbing vehicles on the road. You need to take a step back from the coke covered mirror and look at yourself.

Personally, I think you're really full of ****.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

hey DRYFN, ever heard of sarcasm asswipe? the proof is in the picture. stop turning this forum into a rainbow brite convention. maybe get a life? 8839 posts. wow. yeah there must be a lot to do out in Oregon. edit my posts to make them fit your homoerotic adgenda. ooohhh it's sooo funny! leave me the **** alone fagface, and while your at it go mount a rabbid pit bull. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! Sarcasm? Look who you're talking to, stupid. I'm the King of it. You can try to run that weak **** by somebody else.
I didn't edit any of your posts. I just preserved them so you couldn't go back and delete them.
I can't wait to hear you whine next week.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paradigm_Baan:
This coming from someone with 7 digit bank account. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I drive a range rover and my wife drives a 6 series bmw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I just want you people to know, having money for such items doesnt make you better than those who dont. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll have to hand it to you... You used yourself to prove your own point!

In your case you are no better than anyone else, which means you are not even average.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

I'd like to think maybe one day each of you will become poor, and wind up washing dishes for a man who drives to work each day in a H2, and be sure that you thank this man, for contributing in such bizzare amounts to the disease of materialism, not to mention him fist ****ing out planet, and licking his fingers clean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just when you think you had one quarantine another one popped up Ah huh, someone with a 7 digit bank account... that lives in YOmamascrib... telling us what he & his wife drives.. trying real hard with all the wisdom talk yet his statement is full of grammar & spelling errors?

Get lost troll.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'd like to think maybe one day each of you will become poor, and wind up washing dishes for a man who drives to work each day in a H2, and be sure that you thank this man, for contributing in such bizzare amounts to the disease of materialism, not to mention him fist ****ing out planet, and licking his fingers clean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So, Dave, you make a habit of running around lieing in forums. For what? 7 digits? **** you haven't seen seven digits if you included the 2 digits behind the decimal.

Sit your ass in Stroudsburg and talk about your little VW and leave the adult stuff to us.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

I'd like to think maybe one day each of you will become poor, and wind up washing dishes for a man who drives to work each day in a H2, and be sure that you thank this man, for contributing in such bizzare amounts to the disease of materialism, not to mention him fist ****ing out planet, and licking his fingers clean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So, Dave, you make a habit of running around lieing in forums. For what? 7 digits? **** you haven't seen seven digits if you included the 2 digits behind the decimal.

Sit your ass in Stroudsburg and talk about your little VW and leave the adult stuff to us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Uh ohhhh. Someone just got own3d!!
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Wilfred,

Nice GT3. Is a minivan allowed to park next to one in the same garage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That my friend is not just a minivan It is a fully loaded Sienna XLE Limited with Dynamic Laser Cruise Control, DVD Navigation, rear DVD entertainment, front & rear intuitive parking assist, high intensity discharge headlamps, vehicle stability control, traction control, JBL surround sound with center channel, remote control power sliding doors & tailgate... hmmm, yes it's still a minivan