H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 12-10-2005, 05:58 PM

H3 Guy is off the scale

Is anyone else planning to go to Moab over the Easter weekend?
Old 12-10-2005, 05:58 PM

H3 Guy is off the scale

Is anyone else planning to go to Moab over the Easter weekend?
Old 12-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Guy:
Is anyone else planning to go to Moab over the Easter weekend? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>April.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:01 PM

H3 Guy is off the scale

Yep, I thinks its April 10. I wanted to take the H3 on the trails with the Jeeps.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Our group goes the week after the Easter Jeep Safari. The EJS is a blast! But can be very packed in the campgrouds, hotels, and town.

Hey, only four more months. YEAH!
Old 12-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Guy:
Yep, I thinks its April 10. I wanted to take the H3 on the trails with the Jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh, that'd be fun. They'd all be waiting for you to break something.

I think I may drive out again.

Alec, we'll toast to your b-day, and what ever else we can think of...
Old 12-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there the first week in July for a photo shoot, with my youngest son.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:41 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Is anyone else planning to go to Moab over the Easter weekend? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>April. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We go to celebrate my birthday on April 12th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG both my Father and my oldest Daughter were born April 12th.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

HummBebe, meet your father, Alec. Alec, HummBebe. Alec, Granddaughter....
Old 12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Is anyone else planning to go to Moab over the Easter weekend? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>April. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG both my Father and my oldest Daughter were born April 12th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My oldest son shares the same birthday as Saddam Hussein.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

OMG both my Father and my oldest Daughter were born April 12th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My oldest son shares the same birthday as Saddam Hussein. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Yep, I thinks its April 10. I wanted to take the H3 on the trails with the Jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Help.......
Old 12-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Hummer Guru

OK everyone, time to chime in and say who is up for this.
I'll get a PM list started, and we will start from there!

H2's and H3's both. Lets go lets go!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:30 AM

H3 Guy is off the scale

I'm in! I guess it would be wrong if I started the thread and did not go?
The info is usually on Red Rock 4-wheelers website, but for some reason its not working now. I think the event runs from April 8 - 16. I am not sure which of those weekends will be the big events but we will post again as it gets closer with more info.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:28 AM

OtherCarAMini is off the scale

Count me in! I have sent in my request to be put on the mailing list this year. There is usually plenty of info here, but as H3 Guy said, it looks like it is down right now.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

If you guys really intend to go to Moab durring the EJS event, you are really going to be waisting your time!

Not only will it be super packed for EVERYTHING, many of the Jeepers will be there to hope you get stuffed into a rock or roll over (many- not all). Getting a hotel room durring that time is like winning the lottery. Campgrounds are over-packed! And the trails will be like sitting in Denver traffic.

I'm all for going to Moab, but you guys should consider a different week/ weekend.

moab is such a great place and there are soooo many trails and places for photo ops. You will not want to be rushed or have hundreds of Jeepers pushing past you or you around them.

It would be great to get a ton of HUMMERS together for another ELCOVA moab Run. I have met some of the greatest people on these events and looking back, i'm glad that we did not attend durring the EJS events.

do what you will, I'm not here to discourage off roading with the Jeepers as I do myself. i honestely could care less what someone is driving, but the Brand Loyalty and attitude is strong durring that week! There a lot of cool rigs to see, but that always seems to be the case when i go.

Consider the week after or two weeks before. If you plan on going at a time other than EJS, count me in.
Tim.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:57 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
If you guys really intend to go to Moab durring the EJS event, you are really going to be waisting your time!

Not only will it be super packed for EVERYTHING, many of the Jeepers will be there to hope you get stuffed into a rock or roll over (many- not all). Getting a hotel room durring that time is like winning the lottery. Campgrounds are over-packed! And the trails will be like sitting in Denver traffic.

I'm all for going to Moab, but you guys should consider a different week/ weekend.

moab is such a great place and there are soooo many trails and places for photo ops. You will not want to be rushed or have hundreds of Jeepers pushing past you or you around them.

It would be great to get a ton of HUMMERS together for another ELCOVA moab Run. I have met some of the greatest people on these events and looking back, i'm glad that we did not attend durring the EJS events.

do what you will, I'm not here to discourage off roading with the Jeepers as I do myself. i honestely could care less what someone is driving, but the Brand Loyalty and attitude is strong durring that week! There a lot of cool rigs to see, but that always seems to be the case when i go.

Consider the week after or two weeks before. If you plan on going at a time other than EJS, count me in.
Tim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, going during the EJS would be a mistake. I was also doing some weather research, and it looks like last weekend in March to the first weekend in April is good weather wise, but we may run into the "prerunners".

The third weekend in April 22-29 also looks good.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Here is a local Calendar link to Moab, I think the 22-29th looks good. Also the
1-8th.

What does the H2 group have planned?

P.S. Jason, can we sticky this?
Old 12-12-2005, 07:06 PM

Talljeeper is off the scale

timgco,
You are right on!! Having done EJS many many times I feel somewhat of an loyalty to Jeepers (see my board name)

Hummer owners need to find their own space an time.

Yes there are many many OEM's brand representations, but Hummer owners need to identify with their own community..not off the back of an already extremely overcrowded event.

Don't crash the Jeep party...find your own!

Am I a little passionate over this you bet!

Snag a clue Hummer gang....find your own niche, your own sense of belonging, and profile with other like minded Hummer owners.

TJ
Old 12-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Talljeeper:
timgco,
You are right on!! Having done EJS many many times I feel somewhat of an loyalty to Jeepers (see my board name)

Hummer owners need to find their own space an time.

Yes there are many many OEM's brand representations, but Hummer owners need to identify with their own community..not off the back of an already extremely overcrowded event.

Don't crash the Jeep party...find your own!

Am I a little passionate over this you bet!

Snag a clue Hummer gang....find your own niche, your own sense of belonging, and profile with other like minded Hummer owners.

TJ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We'll go where we want, when we want! K?
Why don't you find your own forum dumbass.
I'm a little passionate over this. p L eezzzee!
Personally, I think everyone was trying to say, politely, that they don't want to go be a part of EJS, or even associated with it, cuz the Jeepers (oh yeah, not all Jeepers) act like azzholes, and leave Moab in a shambles.
Oh yeah, I feel somewhat of a loyalty to Hummers ( see my board name).

HUMMER OWNERS HAVE MORE CLASS! byebye.