H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-25-2005, 02:44 PM

TBDAugs is off the scale

Thanks to the regulars on this site. I've been lurking the last month or so and appreciate the insight of the H2 Jedi's and recognize the trolls.

Traded the wife's Disco in for a new 05 Hummer H2 Lux. Pick it up this Friday after delivery from Denver to Jerry Seiner GM in South Jordan, Utah.

Good pricing I think with $2k off for GM incentives and about $5k off MSRP as a member of the GM BuyPower program through the business.

Total cash price of the 05 H2 stealth grey lux with dealer installed tail gate tire mount, cargo mat, tubulars and third row seat, chrome bling for the wife and a few odds and ends($2234 in accesories) was $52015.06. I'll trade in the Disco and cash out the rest.

We live in Utah in the Wasatch Mountains, West side benches. Record snows this year had us give up on the Disco. Plus the Disco was just too crowded to carry customers in any of the back seats without dealing with knees in the drivers back the whole way, and the disco's third row seats were really designed for amputees.

Have done a little dirt roading in Southern Utah's wonderland as we do a lot of off trial hiking down there. Looking forward to a little step up in shortening the off road wilderness hiking by extending our off road wilderness driving. Lot's of snow time as we regularly drive up to the Aspen Grove trailhead for Mt. Timpanogos throughout the winter for mountaneering up the East side toward the summit. Been light on that this year though due to inaccessability to the trailhead with the Disco and avalanches.

I live and work in Provo, 'awl bidness' with a company HQ'd out of Houston. Doesn't seem to be an active Hummer club here around Salt Lake City or Provo which is madness to me given the closeness to so much wilderness in Utah. But maybe I just haven't found them yet.

Anyway, we'll hook up for sure with some of the Las Vegas departure Hummer trips this year and hope to meet some of you all then. Don't think I'll get to Moab this year.

"Augs" Flak
Provo, Utah
Old 01-25-2005, 02:44 PM

TBDAugs is off the scale

Thanks to the regulars on this site. I've been lurking the last month or so and appreciate the insight of the H2 Jedi's and recognize the trolls.

Traded the wife's Disco in for a new 05 Hummer H2 Lux. Pick it up this Friday after delivery from Denver to Jerry Seiner GM in South Jordan, Utah.

Good pricing I think with $2k off for GM incentives and about $5k off MSRP as a member of the GM BuyPower program through the business.

Total cash price of the 05 H2 stealth grey lux with dealer installed tail gate tire mount, cargo mat, tubulars and third row seat, chrome bling for the wife and a few odds and ends($2234 in accesories) was $52015.06. I'll trade in the Disco and cash out the rest.

We live in Utah in the Wasatch Mountains, West side benches. Record snows this year had us give up on the Disco. Plus the Disco was just too crowded to carry customers in any of the back seats without dealing with knees in the drivers back the whole way, and the disco's third row seats were really designed for amputees.

Have done a little dirt roading in Southern Utah's wonderland as we do a lot of off trial hiking down there. Looking forward to a little step up in shortening the off road wilderness hiking by extending our off road wilderness driving. Lot's of snow time as we regularly drive up to the Aspen Grove trailhead for Mt. Timpanogos throughout the winter for mountaneering up the East side toward the summit. Been light on that this year though due to inaccessability to the trailhead with the Disco and avalanches.

I live and work in Provo, 'awl bidness' with a company HQ'd out of Houston. Doesn't seem to be an active Hummer club here around Salt Lake City or Provo which is madness to me given the closeness to so much wilderness in Utah. But maybe I just haven't found them yet.

Anyway, we'll hook up for sure with some of the Las Vegas departure Hummer trips this year and hope to meet some of you all then. Don't think I'll get to Moab this year.

"Augs" Flak
Provo, Utah
Old 01-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome! You sound competent & experienced -- the type that needs to lurk less and post more
Old 01-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum, Troll.
Congratulations on your purchase. Discos are no good without a mirror ball anyway.

You should try and make the trip to Moab with a bunch of the other guys. They had a blast last time there.

Can't wait to see pics. What color did you get?
Old 01-25-2005, 03:43 PM

TBDAugs is off the scale

Stealth Grey. Wife's choice, but I kinda like the color as well.

Vin # ..............543

Supposed to get it this Friday, which works since I'll be taking customers up to the Sundance Film Festival all this weekend up at Redford's resort. Snow all weekend above 5000 is the forecast.

Hope to piss off a few furry boot clad liberal starlets and maybe rescue a celeb comp'd hybrid or two...

OilPatchAugs
Old 01-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum! I'm surprised that there isn't a group up there either! Beautiful country. We have a ranch above Woodland and a condo in PC. Some of the best offroading is in the Wolf Creek Pass area and the Uinta's. You live in the perfect area for owning an H2!
1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:51 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Oil..welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. Nice color! Post some pics when you can.