H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-31-2005, 03:36 PM

Rx450sc is off the scale

Any one have an email or phone number for Gm corporate offices? I never seem to be amazed by this worthless dealership. This is the type of dealership that promises the world to make the initial sale and never follows through. Since they never seem to have loaner vehicles available they have to arrange for enterprise rental cars. The best part is if you make a negative comment on a customer survey they will refuse to pay for the rental vehicle. i just got called from enterprise rental saying bill has been past due since december because Ramp Hummer fefuses to pay the bill. I actually got the service manager to admit he wont pay because of the negative survey and it was his sole decision. The guy from enterprise could not stop laughing. Any ideas who I can contact at the corporate offices. Thanks
Old 03-31-2005, 03:36 PM

Rx450sc is off the scale

Any one have an email or phone number for Gm corporate offices? I never seem to be amazed by this worthless dealership. This is the type of dealership that promises the world to make the initial sale and never follows through. Since they never seem to have loaner vehicles available they have to arrange for enterprise rental cars. The best part is if you make a negative comment on a customer survey they will refuse to pay for the rental vehicle. i just got called from enterprise rental saying bill has been past due since december because Ramp Hummer fefuses to pay the bill. I actually got the service manager to admit he wont pay because of the negative survey and it was his sole decision. The guy from enterprise could not stop laughing. Any ideas who I can contact at the corporate offices. Thanks
Old 03-31-2005, 03:42 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

Why don't you attempt to contact HUMMER Customer Assistance at 866-486-6376?
Old 03-31-2005, 04:01 PM

Rx450sc is off the scale

On the phone with them as we speak.I have been trying to get an appointment with the owner of the dealership for months. They did lose a corvette C6 sale becuase of this crap so far
Old 03-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep giving zero's on that form.They keep loseing
70k a 1/4 some ones bound to wake up.By the way last time I checked what they are doing is blackmail!!!Take the Enterprise bill right to the owner.....sombody will be unemployed!
Old 03-31-2005, 04:22 PM

Rx450sc is off the scale

Has anyone ever heard of a goodwill repair? They say a shock mount coming off the axle tube doesnt qualify as a warranty issue. I dont see how a goodwill repair can take 5 days.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Hummer Authority

Stop playing with these morons,The worst kind of
a customer is the one who never give's a company a chance to redeem them self.Be that customer!Goodwill?Tell them to explain why it is
a goodwill,not just covered!
Old 03-31-2005, 07:03 PM

Rx450sc is off the scale

I have given them numerous chances to redeem themselves. Its always a fiasco with this dealer. The other dealers on long island will not take a ramp truck for service. That started years ago when ramp wouldnt take other dealers vettes in for service.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd put a big billboard on top of your H2 and park it in front of the dealership.

My Video Collectionez

Old 03-31-2005, 07:27 PM
Hummer Authority

I would still call the next dealer and talk about service not just warranty issues.They see
a customer wanting customer pay service(oil change etc)and a possible new sale they WILL change there tune.