Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 01-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Gewd Mornin'/ Afternewn.

I have 10 for dinner tewnite. Cleaning bathrooms and bedrooms, still figuring out the menu. Got the appetizers figured out, flowers arranged and all. But, ...

I fixed a big maple spiral ham last night and want to lay out some slices out for tiny biscuit apps or dinner(buffet style layout). One of them is Jewish. Do Jewish people eat ham? Calling all Jews.....

I will have other stuff, plenty to eat, but do you think they will mind it being out? I doon want to offend- but I don't want it to go tew waste.

Until then, reading the paper and drinking coffee. Getting measurments/fitted for a bridesmaid dress later this morning.

What's everybody else dewing?
Old 01-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Hummer Deity

Gewd Mornin'/ Afternewn.

I have 10 for dinner tewnite. Cleaning bathrooms and bedrooms, still figuring out the menu. Got the appetizers figured out, flowers arranged and all. But, ...

I fixed a big maple spiral ham last night and want to lay out some slices out for tiny biscuit apps or dinner(buffet style layout). One of them is Jewish. Do Jewish people eat ham? Calling all Jews.....

I will have other stuff, plenty to eat, but do you think they will mind it being out? I doon want to offend- but I don't want it to go tew waste.

Until then, reading the paper and drinking coffee. Getting measurments/fitted for a bridesmaid dress later this morning.

What's everybody else dewing?
Old 01-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Ipedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Got up and played with Reed & Ipe for a while Later this AM will be going to a local woodworking store to look at cabinet and workbench materials. Its time to finish building the workshop. I've got huge $$$ invested in tools and no place to properly store them. This is my winter project.

Sorry, I don't know bubkis on Jewish food etiquette so you're on your own there. Hope you have a great party tonight and don't get stuck with too many pins at the fitting!
Old 01-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Is your Jewish guest orthodox? If not, it should be fine. I have known a number of Jewish people who are not orthodox and have no problem eating ham. Even if they don't eat it, shouldn't be a problem that it is out.

Just going to spend the day crackin the whip and getting the GF to get rid of some sh!t. Need to buy a bigger house or get a new GF

If the weather gets nice may go out on the boat for a while this afternoon though.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 01-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Hummer Deity

Ipe and Reed in the same room? Sorry, That is too much cuteness... you will have to separate them. Good luck working on the work stuff. I'm sure the space will give you a place to dew manly things and feel manly, you manly man.

Thanks Newbie, I think I will serve it along with everything else. I have know idea which type of Jewry she practices. But I'm sure it will be fine. Tell your GF to err on the side of charity. Tell her poor women will benefit from her old stuff.

Hopefully, when she does it she will see the light and enjoy throwing/giving crap away. If she is just messy, well, (I am too- just with my stuff- like on my side of the closet and my bathroom counter.) Gurls can be messy. I am a messy gurl and will always be a messy gurl, I think some of us were born that way.
Old 01-29-2006, 01:18 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Tell your GF to err on the side of charity. Tell her poor women will benefit from her old stuff.

Hopefully, when she does it she will see the light and enjoy throwing/giving crap away. If she is just messy, well, (I am too- just with my stuff- like on my side of the closet and my bathroom counter.) Gurls can be messy. I am a messy gurl and will always be a messy gurl, I think some of us were born that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am encouraging charity

Not messy so much as a pack rat

Hope your dinner goes wonderfully. Since you are spending the day getting ready for it does this mean that Ken gets to go out and drive your H2 today

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 01-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

ok its sunday went outside and dman........I guess i bought a new car.......LOL
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Albie - post whore.

I'm airing out my upstairs. It's almost 80F and I should have the AC on, but little boy decided to spit up apple yogurt ALL OVER MY BEDROOM CARPET. It REEKS in there. So the windows are open, fan on, and pukeboy is napping. Only after I dragged him out from under my bed several times...kid needs a bath, he's crusted in dried yogurt and dog hair bunnies. But he's happy.

On day 2 of my cabinet door babyproofing. Got the kitchen done yesterday, and have 4 more doors upstairs to do today. Then it's done! Whoo hoo. Only drilled all the way through 2 doors....stupid power tools.

I've got frozen pizza for dinner. Yay.

Stacy
Old 01-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

Went to work , finished tearing down a house. Just got home , wifeys goin to get pizza. Yea!
Old 01-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Mother out-law is here right now.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:15 AM

Poseur is off the scale

Picked up more baby stuff.Changing table, bassinett and modular car seat/ stroller. D-day is only 9 days away. Put new door seal on front door. Went to band practice but no one was there. Wife washed cell phone so I never got the "no practice" message. Set up last bit of furniture in babys' room I hope. Was originally driving to Lynchburg Va this weekend to relocate some things from house I just sold but wife is sick again so no go.