H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

KorkedBatz is off the scale

I took my truck in a few weeks ago for some service and they sure want to make sure you fill the gm survey out the right way. I have had two follow up calls to make sure I dont forget. So whats in it for them if you give them a high score on the survey?? Thanks
Old 11-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

I took my truck in a few weeks ago for some service and they sure want to make sure you fill the gm survey out the right way. I have had two follow up calls to make sure I dont forget. So whats in it for them if you give them a high score on the survey?? Thanks
Old 11-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

GM takes the Hummer service seriously. Fill out the survey honestly and err on the side of the dealer. If you are indifferent about something give the dealer a high mark so that they may continue to strive for better service if they are so inclined.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Hummer Veteran

JetEyeNite is off the scale

I agree that you should fill it out honestly.
I have never had any bad experiences w/ hummer dealers I've been to. They are always pleasure to deal with.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
If you are indifferent about something give the dealer a high mark so that they may continue to strive for better service if they are so inclined. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Other way round If you are indifferent then they clearly did not compeletly satisfy you, in an automotive service sense that is If you give them high marks for indeifferent service, then they will not be aware that they need to improve.

You should see the one I'm about to send back! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>CLARIFICATION!!!! CLARIFICATION!!!!!

I was meaning if there was an item that really didn't pertain to you or you don't have a strong opinion about, go ahead and give them the high marks. It does help them to do so if your overall experience was a good one. If the service department tends to suck, as aformentioned , go the opposite way.

Does that make any better sense?
Old 11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

Cool...thanks guys
Old 11-30-2005, 02:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd give the dealer a chance to correct anything that may have been a disappointment to me. Most take those surveys very seriously.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

.40?????

40 0z

or

.40 cal

I 'm not put any of them down !
Old 11-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Does that make any better sense? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Kind of, but I wouldn't put that .40 down yet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
.40?????

40 0z

or

.40 cal

I 'm not put any of them down ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>cal
Old 11-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

coach K is off the scale

When I filled mine out, on the next visit to my dealer they had a copy of my survey and they were mad. I thought that is was not very professional of GM to send the survey back to the dealer. I just throw them away now.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:39 PM

RiverRacerX is off the scale

My friend owns a Chevy dealership. The survey is the way the service department gets a bonus. If you fill out everything perfect they get an extra check that week. And YES they get the survey back so if your name is attached to it they will see it and the comments.

GM pays the bill so even my buddy makes me fill it out as his dealership gets money for having an outstanding service record.

I take my Cadillac there because our Cadillac service department sucks balls. And he gives me a discount!

http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/up...4-h2sut_av.jpg
Waiting for a real one....
Old 11-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

When I bought mine everybody I dealt with, from sales to service to customer care to finance, were all hawking the survey. I got about 4-5 phonecalls too. They were more concerned with me giving them a good rating than actually doing what it takes to earn the good rating.

I put that in the comments when I filled out the survey. Then last night, the service guy brought up the damn survey again!

Old 11-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sewie:
When I bought mine everybody I dealt with, from sales to service to customer care to finance, were all hawking the survey. I got about 4-5 phonecalls too. They were more concerned with me giving them a good rating than actually doing what it takes to earn the good rating.

I put that in the comments when I filled out the survey. Then last night, the service guy brought up the damn survey again! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey Sewie, you filled out that survey yet?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Hummer Expert

Intercooled is off the scale

Yeah when I bought My H2 the salesman asked me to fill out the survey and that it was vety inportant to him that he gets all "completely satisfied" marks. I give him credit though, he did go on to say that he would appreciate high marks and that If I wasn't able to give him high marks to call him and give him the chance to correct whatever it was I wasn't happy with.