H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past

prplprowlr--I got Prowler. It's The Avitar that gets me! Haven't Figured it out yet.
Old 08-01-2003, 06:11 PM

Z06_to_H2 is off the scale

DRTYFN
"Wait a second!!! Don't try to slink away now. You don't get to brush this aside. We're not the kids in your classroom."

Slink away? I dont understand what you mean by this. I dont really care about this topic or some of the people on this forum enough to even waste time having my neurons fire over it.
So if that is slinking then I will slink away as a better peron rather then type **** to a bunch of people I will never see. I guess I am a little more mature then some of the others. let me slink away now as you stated.

03 H2 Black W/Lux Pck Tint, V1, Chrome rims, chrome rear letters, and sma fuel door on the way!
01 BMW 325i w/sport package
02 Z06 TR *SOLD* 7/14/03
03 CR125R
Old 08-01-2003, 08:58 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, what's great about my sig line list is that you can see my progression from a snot nose high school kid who graduated from High School back in 1992 to the heavily despised energy trader I am now...

-HUMMERDOGG
Georgetown High School 1988-1992
Rice University 1992-1997
Enron Corporation 1997-2000
Tractebel Energy Marketing Inc. 2000-2001
RWE Trading Americas Inc. 2001-Present

*member of the "No Hummer Krew"*
Old 08-02-2003, 03:01 PM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

Enron...

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Old 08-04-2003, 10:34 AM

TJ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Z06_to_H2:
TJ
Thanks for the support. What was your masters in?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually went on to my PhD, along with a few others after that...So I guess that would officially make me "DR. TJ" to all you guys out there...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
First off, where did you get your Masters? Wal-Mart? "Your done"? Don't you mean "You're done"? If you're going to get snotty at least do it right. Second, you act like a child. "NYYAAAHHH!! I'm taking my ball and going home!!" is what you're saying.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
We have just GOT to get some more women on this board to help dilute this seemingly overabundance of testosterone
Old 08-04-2003, 11:22 AM
Hummer Professional

SOFTTAILJC is off the scale

I don't care what kind of car you owned in 1987... sitting behind a keyboard your imagination can go astray... hell i could post i owned the space shuttle and sold it to nasa...it seems like a waste of time for me to be typing and readin all this dribble......its nasty when we get attacked by outsiders cause we bought an h2, but its worse when we attack each other... and personaly i'm sick of it....i like h2;s -- all of them, thats what i'm in this forum for, but lately i've had thoughts of pulling out... way to much **** flying back and forth.....the gals seem to stay out of it , maybe their smarter than most...i know its not a perfect world out there, beleive me ...i've seen what a snippers round from an ak47 can do to a g.i's skull first hand.... most of you don't know how lucky we are to be living in a country like ours and probably never will......i personaly like the fact that i can have friends all over the place because of this forum....you never know someday we may all meet up, it could happen.....so in closing and i do mean closing...i'll be standing on the sidelines waiting for the dust to settle....driving my h2 solo....you all have a great life.............softtailjc.....
Old 08-04-2003, 03:12 PM

Paul L is off the scale

listing your cars.....
....silly children

my other ride
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2003, 11:22 PM

argonaut is off the scale

OK, now that I am back from a cruise to hell in Alaska (stay away from Princess cruises) I must admit I am a guilty party here. I do have my cars and truck in my sig, but in my other forums (none of which are as cool as this one) everybody does that. Yes, I am a BMW guy, but I love my H2 even more. If you guys want, I will syop listing my cars in my sig, but for me that is just normal for auto forums. I love this place, and never want to be an outsider, so whatever the hell you guys want is cool with me. And Z06 dude, chill out, this forum is all about fun and flaming on people that show up out of the blue. Just take it with a grain of salt, and you can trash on the next guy that comes around with stupid comments. Not that yours were stupid, in fact I agree, but that is this forum. These are all fun guys, even MAC, despite his odd world view. We love him anyway, and he adds a lot of spice to our group, especially ribbing on new guys. If you are really an H2 guy, just smile every day and know you own the collest thing on the road and have fun. THis is a forum to brag about your offroad conquests, your mods, your complaints, and anything else to do with the coolest truck ever made by man, so enjoy. Peace.
Oh, dennis and Spidey, your airport sucks. I was stuck in there for an entire day... I hope things clear up for the olympics...

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5
Old 08-04-2003, 11:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Soft,
Dude are you having PTSS? What's with the drama queen routine?
This has always been a site to have fun and throw mud balls at each other.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHA!

Argonaut stuck at Vancouver Airport!

Should have picked you up. Could have gone for a ride on the Airport dunes.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-05-2003, 12:41 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Vancouver airport has a long tunnel, or was that Puerto Rico? no, I think that was Toronto.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:34 AM

cal/okie is off the scale

Purple prowler: I just got a 01 Mullholand addition Prowler drowve it down from Montana to So Cal through Yellowstone. My youngest boy an I put the top down and motored, it was a blast. It gets more attention than the H2, people smile, thumbs up, talk to you , we went into a restruant and came out to about ten people standing around it talking about it. How is yours holding upand how long have you had it?
Old 08-05-2003, 12:40 PM

Hi DR.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Z06_to_H2:
TJ
Thanks for the support. What was your masters in?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually went on to my PhD, along with a few others after that...So I guess that would officially make me "_DR. TJ_" to all you guys out there...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
First off, where did you get your Masters? Wal-Mart? "Your done"? Don't you mean "You're done"? If you're going to get snotty at least do it right. Second, you act like a child. "NYYAAAHHH!! I'm taking my ball and going home!!" is what you're saying.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
We have just GOT to get some more women on this board to help dilute this seemingly overabundance of testosterone <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

03 H2 Black W/Lux, tint, V1, & Chrome Rims
02 Z06 TR *SOLD* 7/14/03
03 CR125R
Old 08-05-2003, 12:44 PM

This is why in car fourms people list their other cars.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cal/okie:
Purple prowler: I just got a 01 Mullholand addition Prowler drowve it down from Montana to So Cal through Yellowstone. My youngest boy an I put the top down and motored, it was a blast. It gets more attention than the H2, people smile, thumbs up, talk to you , we went into a restruant and came out to about ten people standing around it talking about it. How is yours holding upand how long have you had it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

02 Z06 TR *SOLD* 7/14/03
03 CR125R
Old 08-05-2003, 12:51 PM

Keep your cars in your sig. I though it was great when I read about your bimmers and they even stuck in my head when posting on this subject. Did you see that new CTS-V with the LS6 engine in it? It is rummored to be better then the M cars on the track. I say that will not last for long with the M3 getting the 8 and the M5 getting the 10 it will be all over and Bimmer will be on the cover of every Car Mag for years to come.

Do you like or 3 or 5 better?

PS You have great taste in cars and I would have never known that if they were not in your sig.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argonaut:
OK, now that I am back from a cruise to hell in Alaska (stay away from Princess cruises) I must admit I am a guilty party here. I do have my cars and truck in my sig, but in my other forums (none of which are as cool as this one) everybody does that. Yes, I am a BMW guy, but I love my H2 even more. If you guys want, I will syop listing my cars in my sig, but for me that is just normal for auto forums. I love this place, and never want to be an outsider, so whatever the hell you guys want is cool with me. And Z06 dude, chill out, this forum is all about fun and flaming on people that show up out of the blue. Just take it with a grain of salt, and you can trash on the next guy that comes around with stupid comments. Not that yours were stupid, in fact I agree, but that is this forum. These are all fun guys, even MAC, despite his odd world view. We love him anyway, and he adds a lot of spice to our group, especially ribbing on new guys. If you are really an H2 guy, just smile every day and know you own the collest thing on the road and have fun. THis is a forum to brag about your offroad conquests, your mods, your complaints, and anything else to do with the coolest truck ever made by man, so enjoy. Peace.
Oh, dennis and Spidey, your airport sucks. I was stuck in there for an entire day... I hope things clear up for the olympics...

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

02 Z06 TR *SOLD* 7/14/03
03 CR125R