H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-22-2005, 03:50 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Why in the hell does everyone admire my awesome H2, and then ask what kind of gas mileage it gets? Jesus.

I respond with "Funny you should mention that. It's a little known fact that the H2 is equipped with a nano-technology hydrogen fuel cell that allows it to get anywhere from 47-54 miles per gallon."

You should see the looks on their faces....Try it. It's worth the chuckle.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:50 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Why in the hell does everyone admire my awesome H2, and then ask what kind of gas mileage it gets? Jesus.

I respond with "Funny you should mention that. It's a little known fact that the H2 is equipped with a nano-technology hydrogen fuel cell that allows it to get anywhere from 47-54 miles per gallon."

You should see the looks on their faces....Try it. It's worth the chuckle.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I told a fib the other day. NO, it wasn't "I'll tell you when it's gonna blow" so quit it. I said it gets 35-40mpg. Should have seen the look on their faces. They didn't know what to do.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:44 AM

visionmotorsport is off the scale

Almost everytime I fuel up someone inside or outside asks me , "So how far will that 60 dollars get you" Or "So what kind of mileage do youget out of that thing?"
Old 07-22-2005, 11:55 AM

gordon is off the scale

These vehicles are actually the reason the United States has to start wars with middle eastern countries to bully them for their oil reserves. Europeans don't seem to have these problems. So what happens when the bush family can't steal any more petro? Convert your H2 to propane? Good luck off road with propane power.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
These vehicles are actually the reason the United States has to start wars with middle eastern countries to bully them for their oil reserves. Europeans don't seem to have these problems. So what happens when the bush family can't steal any more petro? Convert your H2 to propane? Good luck off road with propane power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Stupid. Funny how our oil production has skyrocketed and the price of fuel has plummeted since the war in Iraq.

Ever been to Europe? Ever seen how much fuel costs are there? Just plain dumb.

By the way, how many "middle eastern countries" has the US started wars with?
Old 07-22-2005, 12:38 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
These vehicles are actually the reason the United States has to start wars with middle eastern countries to bully them for their oil reserves. Europeans don't seem to have these problems. So what happens when the bush family can't steal any more petro? Convert your H2 to propane? Good luck off road with propane power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this country is so bad, why the hell are you still here? Do us all a favor and go back to your homeland and jump on your camel.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Like Paragon said, ever seen the price of gas in Europe? Get a f*cking clue you stupid liberal lemming

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Klaus, perfect. And it makes we wonder why all those liberal fruitcakes that promised to leave our beloved country if Bush was (re-) elected are still here. Damn, I wish they'd have kept their promises.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Blondie is off the scale

Klaus, my sentiments exactly. As I recall, Rush even offered to provide one-way tickets for some of the liberals wanting to leave the country; unfortunately none took him up on it! He may still have some set aside to ship magi and his vw overseas since he's so unhappy here.

Money may not buy happiness, but it makes a nice down payment!
Old 07-22-2005, 02:16 PM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Europeans don't seem to have these problems. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, London is having no such problems right now. Spain didn't have problems either. The issue is not oil it is religious zealots, who fear an equal society with rights for EVERYONE, be they black, white, man, woman.

Another dumbass.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

Hey the faster we use the oil up the less he needs to worry about it! I thought of a new bumper sticker to drive the liberial weenies nuts:

"Drive a Prius..I need the gas"

Fighting wars becasue of Hummers. Now I like mine even more if you feel that way. Hey, we could always let China have the oil. They would do great things with it right?
Old 07-22-2005, 05:33 PM

Mudinyeri is off the scale

Drive a Hybrid items available at http://www.cafepress.com/mudinyeri/667253

Old 07-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

Damn! I thought me thoughts a dat all myself!
Old 07-22-2005, 06:06 PM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny! If they drive a car, buy food (like pizza every day), or have utilities (service and delivery) they burn the same gas! You don't see these bums complaining about truckers or construction equipment fuel consumption....they'd probably have a few teeth missing (if they didn't already)!
Old 07-22-2005, 06:19 PM

gordon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Blondie:
Klaus, my sentiments exactly. As I recall, Rush even offered to provide one-way tickets for some of the liberals wanting to leave the country; unfortunately none took him up on it! He may still have some set aside to ship magi and his vw overseas since he's so unhappy here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok good , quote Rush, a known oxycontin addict (legalized heroine0, and a talk show host that lies to his country every single day. What a pathetic pos he is. The entire focus of his job is cover up for the Bush/CIA bombings/plane carashes. Wake up tv made make shift patriots.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

Also what the idiots don't understand is that there are tons of chemicals that are by-products of refining gasoline. These products go into millions of things that we use everyday and we need to grow our economy. Whoever controls the oil controls the world. Also what oil did we ever steal? Seems to me we are BUYING the oil. If we didn't buy it, somebody else will
Old 07-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Blondie:
Klaus, my sentiments exactly. As I recall, Rush even offered to provide one-way tickets for some of the liberals wanting to leave the country; unfortunately none took him up on it! He may still have some set aside to ship magi and his vw overseas since he's so unhappy here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok good , quote Rush, a known oxycontin addict (legalized heroine0, and a talk show host that lies to his country every single day. What a pathetic pos he is. The entire focus of his job is cover up for the Bush/CIA bombings/plane carashes. Wake up tv made make shift patriots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you say LEMMING!!!

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

Can you believe there are actually people that think like this guy? I use work think loosely. Maybe you would have more fun over here http://www.moveon.org. Todays Kool-Aid flavor is lemon. Have you had yours today yet?
Old 07-22-2005, 06:45 PM

Mudinyeri is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 89vette:
Damn! I thought me thoughts a dat all myself! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Jeepers need gas too.