H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 03-01-2005, 03:49 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

The dyno folks said they would not do the jack stand on the dyno. I know someone knows what to do. Rig is to long for the AWD as I mentioned. Actually to long for any dyno I've been told except one that has been custom altered. I do not know. I just want to dyno and do it right without damaging anything especially humans.
If I pull front drive shaft and put it in 4 wheel high lock will it dyno? I'm supposed to have it done this weekend or next so I'm get low on time if anyone can help.
Hummertech can You help out here?
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-01-2005, 03:49 AM
Hummer Authority

The dyno folks said they would not do the jack stand on the dyno. I know someone knows what to do. Rig is to long for the AWD as I mentioned. Actually to long for any dyno I've been told except one that has been custom altered. I do not know. I just want to dyno and do it right without damaging anything especially humans.
If I pull front drive shaft and put it in 4 wheel high lock will it dyno? I'm supposed to have it done this weekend or next so I'm get low on time if anyone can help.
Hummertech can You help out here?
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-01-2005, 04:09 AM

Induction Concepts is off the scale

You might contact these guys to see if they have anyone with one of these setups within a reasonable distance to you. It seems like I've seen one other dyno like this, but can't remember the name.

http://www.dynapackusa.com/product.htm
Old 03-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Hummer Authority

I checked with them and there is 1 in Houston TX. Have not talked with them but went to thier website sgpracing.com and they show just small cars 2 or 4 wheel drive. I'm going to email out of curiosity but concept is nice and prices seem fair.
Taz
Old 03-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Hummer Authority

I'll try searching. Maybe Klaus can put it up or just PM Me with it.
Thanks S

TAZ
Old 03-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the link from Klaus:
http://www.dyno4mance.com/video/your...H2_SC_03_1.wmv

And it is in a thread YOU started :
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1899#582101899
Old 03-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

Hey Taz let me know if they can dyno and tune your truck.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sgpracing.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey went to their website there not far from my office. I'll call as well and see what they offer.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

called SGP racing, dyno won't fit hummer hubs.

called Texas turbo, turbochargers.com they sent me to Powerstrokes.com, Nick said he can do H2 and has done a couple of them. 713-875-3535
I'll go by there next week and check them out.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Hummer Authority

Hey that is what happens as You get old. Besides I slept to many nights since then. I just got in or I would have found it.
Maybe
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Here is the link from Klaus:
http://www.dyno4mance.com/video/your...H2_SC_03_1.wmv

And it is in a thread YOU started :
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1899#582101899 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Hummer Authority

The company that produces the dyno emailed Me and said it would handle an H2 but they would have to have the adapters for 8 lug. They in My thinking probably cannot justify the expense no more than they would use them at thier shop drmiles. I'm hoping that there is one in Dallas that will work but they said an H2 is to long for thier AWD dyno but I sent them the specs and they are going to double check. It would be a shorter drive but if H2 will not fit it's back to how to do it with front drive shaft out. I have not had a chance yet to see Klaus video with having to defend myself from that smart alick Ken.
dr. let Me know what You find out in Your area. There is apparently nothing going east as Hypertech in Memphis said they could not fit H2 on thier dyno either and they did not know of many in that direction. One of the Perfomance Shop's I visit and will let work on My Babby has a friend at Hypertech that checked it out for us. If anyone had a question they may want to get an answer for at Hypertech they are good about visiting with You but His buddy there said I could send one through Perf. Shop guy and maybe get an answer quicker or not but, He would try to be helpful.
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drmiles:
called SGP racing, dyno won't fit hummer hubs.

called Texas turbo, turbochargers.com they sent me to Powerstrokes.com, Nick said he can do H2 and has done a couple of them. 713-875-3535
I'll go by there next week and check them out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>