H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Hummer Veteran

kazarw is off the scale

Just purchaed my h2 and I love it. I've had it about a month and the other morning I went out to my shiny new truck only to find eggs on the rear of the vehicle...WTF?? My paint and rear window are scratched now and I just called the INS company to report the claim....

Whats' the deal...am I personally repsonsible for high gas prices and polluting the enviroment?

These ELF a**holes need to get a grip with reality. Unfortunely I'm not sure who did this but I feel better than before as I'm making a statement with my truck and I'm more proud than before driving it...
Old 08-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Hummer Veteran

kazarw is off the scale

Just purchaed my h2 and I love it. I've had it about a month and the other morning I went out to my shiny new truck only to find eggs on the rear of the vehicle...WTF?? My paint and rear window are scratched now and I just called the INS company to report the claim....

Whats' the deal...am I personally repsonsible for high gas prices and polluting the enviroment?

These ELF a**holes need to get a grip with reality. Unfortunely I'm not sure who did this but I feel better than before as I'm making a statement with my truck and I'm more proud than before driving it...
Old 08-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the group Sorry to hear about your trouble with your local ELF's Park the truck in the garage if possible. It sucks that you can't leave your truck in the driveway I know it is a source of pride.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Elcova Newbie

NA5RF is off the scale

They idiots just don't single out H2's. A friend of mine had her new Grand Cherokee egged a few months ago. Her previous vehicle also a Jeep, had the windshield broken a year earlier when she came out in the morning. But I know that does not make you feel any better.

I bought a new '05 H2 SUT last month. It is an incredible machine right off the assembly line.

I was thinking of building some type of "frightener" using a simple used photo hot shoe strobe with audio trigger. You could set it when you wanted to independant of the alarm, and it would just strobe if it picked up an outside sound or vibration. Even if it went off occasionally due to non related outside noises, it would be ignored. But if someone was messing around, they would think they are being phtotgraphed and run the other way.

Just an idea....
Old 08-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

Welcome aboard!

Now just take some roids and always keep a loaded gun in every corner of the house, office, and truck.

No - honeslty there is about 1 hater for every lover out there. I have been lucky, and the only night I really need to worry about probably is halloween night! That is when all the buttwads come out around here!
Old 08-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

JohnB.GWU. is off the scale

You've survived the hazing, now for you initiation, you must run over a civic hybrid. complete your mission and you will be a full fledged H2 owner.
05\' Yellow Lux - BACK TO YELLOW BABY!!!
04 S55 Benz w/Brabus Tuning
Old 08-26-2005, 07:12 PM

Smyley is off the scale

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad first experience with your H2. Just to let you know there are still some nice people out there. I bought my 2005 H2 in May and honestly everywhere I go I get people waving at me and throwing me high 5's just driving down the freeway. The only thing I'm getting tired of is the stupid gas question and oh how do you park that big thing. Anyways love it, live it and have fun. You can't control the haters they're everywhere.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: GAIN INFORMATION AND EDUCATION RELATING TO HUMMER H2\'S
H2BRUTE is off the scale

There's always gotta be somebody out there who is insecure, very lacking in self confidence and or self esteem who would do that to someone else. I had it happen to me twice in two succeeding days. Only with dog poop and dirt and grass in my own driveway no less.
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: GAIN INFORMATION AND EDUCATION RELATING TO HUMMER H2\'S
H2BRUTE is off the scale

Sorry about the size of the pic. I'm still a little new at importing pics into the website..
Old 08-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

I have been fortunate enough to not have any one mess with my truck for the 2 months i have owned it with one exception.

A coworker was outside my office and noticed some ladies griping about my truck as they walked by....one lady proceeds to kick my tire....Now this a brilliant one ladies and gentleman. Go ahead and break your foot for your cause!

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 08-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

I know your pain all to well. Sorry to hear that happened. I had that BS on my 03. Eggs (2) one hood and one windshield. Washed it off in time though and casught the little HS fawkers.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:57 AM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

Here's an idea! Install one of those motion lights by the truck and place large magnet signs on the sides that say "Camera Surveillance In Operation"! That might work. Whatayathink?

Oh, and as said before, keep a gun by the bed!! They'd deserve it!!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-27-2005, 03:17 AM
Hummer Veteran

Nixxxster is off the scale

I feel for you Kazarw, My H2 got egged one week after I bought it too. Drove a Sub for 4 year and not one problem. Some people just SUCK
Old 09-02-2005, 03:51 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kazarw:
These ELF a**holes need to get a grip with reality. Unfortunely I'm not sure who did this but I feel better than before as I'm making a statement with my truck and I'm more proud than before driving it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had no idea the Earth Liberation Front had detailed out a sophisticated plan to go around and egg H2 Hummers! Doesn't seem viable to me. Try looking a little closer to home, with your local high school or junior high.

I don't get my vehicled egged. I park it in the GARAGE.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:06 PM

Snake II is off the scale

It's just jealous sh*tbags out there. Mine was pissed on a little over a month ago, tires slashed too. I had my 2002 Harley F-150 egged at a Denny's parking lot after having it 2 weeks. The shells imbedded into the paint.

People just suck. They don't have any respect for anyone elses property.

Case in point, all the @ssh*les in L.A. and M.I. who are looting all the damaged homes, raping and killing. They all need bullets in the head!!!