H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-26-2002, 06:54 PM

valkolton is off the scale

Hi all, I ordered my new H2 and it arrived in only 2 weeks! I am getting it tomorrow, and I wanted to ask others about wheels/tires and upgrading the stereo.

Wheels:
I am thinking of 18" wheels with 35" BFG MT tires... The wheel I like best so far is the MKW - http://www.bobswheels.com/mkw/mk19.htm

I saw it on an H2 outside my office the other day, and it was stunning... Does anyone else have some good recommendations?

Stereo/DVD/Subwoofers:
I got a sunroof, so can I still do a flip down screen in the front? I want an MP3, DVD, and add subwoofers...

Does anyone know if you can add the DVD and amp to the existing system? I got the 6-disc in the luxury package, but maybe you can split into that input. If anyone has some technical information on this, I would appreciate it.

I definitely do not want to use an FM modulator, since I am an audiophile and dont like the distortion.

Alarm:

I like to get the Remote Start option on my alarm, has anyone put a full-blown alarm with remote start and window modules? What model did you go with?

Cheers! I cannot wait to join the club of proud H2 owners... I will send pics and set up a site when I get the wheels and system installed.

Val
Sunset Orange H2, Luxury, Sunroof
Old 11-26-2002, 06:54 PM

Hi all, I ordered my new H2 and it arrived in only 2 weeks! I am getting it tomorrow, and I wanted to ask others about wheels/tires and upgrading the stereo.

Wheels:
I am thinking of 18" wheels with 35" BFG MT tires... The wheel I like best so far is the MKW - http://www.bobswheels.com/mkw/mk19.htm

I saw it on an H2 outside my office the other day, and it was stunning... Does anyone else have some good recommendations?

Stereo/DVD/Subwoofers:
I got a sunroof, so can I still do a flip down screen in the front? I want an MP3, DVD, and add subwoofers...

Does anyone know if you can add the DVD and amp to the existing system? I got the 6-disc in the luxury package, but maybe you can split into that input. If anyone has some technical information on this, I would appreciate it.

I definitely do not want to use an FM modulator, since I am an audiophile and dont like the distortion.

Alarm:

I like to get the Remote Start option on my alarm, has anyone put a full-blown alarm with remote start and window modules? What model did you go with?

Cheers! I cannot wait to join the club of proud H2 owners... I will send pics and set up a site when I get the wheels and system installed.

Val
Sunset Orange H2, Luxury, Sunroof
Old 11-26-2002, 07:06 PM

H2-T2 is off the scale

Try this site: www.t2hummer.com ... I have these wheels and tires and they really look good..
Old 11-26-2002, 07:10 PM
Supporting Vendor

BreathlessPerformance.com is off the scale

That is a nice wheel, I first saw it at the SEMA show and really like the look of it on the H2. It keeps that H2 tough look.

Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com
Old 11-26-2002, 08:48 PM

What wheels are these? They do not detail them on T2Hummer.com

Val

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2-T2:
Try this site: http://www.t2hummer.com ... I have these wheels and tires and they really look good..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-26-2002, 08:56 PM

ktower_heels is off the scale

So who can do all of the install work on the engine and exhaust mods? Does Hummer have a fit on the warranty?
BTW, I like the T2 tires! How much does the five set run?
Old 11-26-2002, 09:15 PM

H2-T2 is off the scale

Val: Once you are in the t2hummer site, click on "stage 3" from there, you can get info on wheels and tires...
Old 11-26-2002, 09:23 PM

H2-T2 is off the scale

The T2 Stage III cost approx $4,000 (That is from my Hummer dealer, probably much cheaper if you went direct)..That includes wheels, tires, door sills, hood grip handles, and spare tire and wheel on your outside carrier..
Old 11-27-2002, 06:32 PM

h2fan is off the scale

hey ernie zo6er here
Old 11-27-2002, 06:57 PM
Supporting Vendor

BreathlessPerformance.com is off the scale

Hey Z06er how are you?

Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com
Old 11-30-2002, 04:18 AM

1 bad h2 is off the scale

DID YOU GUYS EVER SEE THE SPORT METAL WHEEL ITS HOTT ITS CALLED THE REVOLVER IT REALLY LOOKS AWSOME CHECK IT OUT AT WWW.SPORTMETAL.COM